Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
It takes away from all the characters involved. Marvel can make a XU but I have no doubt they will eventually fukk around and its going to end up just like Earth 2 for DC or the ultimate universe.
The X-Men are still a first rate brand with a diehard fan base despite Marvel making an effort to put them on the backburner in recent years. As long as the writing is up to par, it should move units sustainably.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The X-Men are still a first rate brand with a diehard fan base despite Marvel making an effort to put them on the backburner in recent years. As long as the writing is up to par, it should move units sustainably.

The fact that everyone knows all marvel has done is try to brick the X-men books and I'm the only one here who see's isolating them from everything else (maybe so they can ultimatum the characters) as a further brick move is annoying.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Smug Sinestro with the combo mix of :smugdraper: and :mjpls:.

qHNSLBu.png

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Brehs, is there a comic book equivalent to the "mango" (allows u to read thousands of manga titles new and old for free) app on droid devices?

nope, best you can do is clear you some hard drive space on your computer, get yourself a copy of DC++, get it set up and start grabbing directories.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The thing about the New 52 Darkseid I like is that he is a singular being in the Multiverse...there aren't 52 different versions of Darkseid out there, its just the one. he is a multiversal threat.

that's the way it's always been. nu52 is actually the first time Darkseid's even been affected by a Crisis/Universal reboot. Remember the first Crisis? Animal Man's group went way out of bounds to beg Darkseid for help against the Anti-Monitor, Darkseid wasn't worried about the Crisis cause it didn't effect him in the slightest....

then he basically one-shotted Anit-Monitor (who was up until then, holding his own against multiple Pre-Crisis heroes) by channelling the Omega Effect through Alex Luthor.

Darkseid claimed to do it out of boredom and to show how badass he was and shoo-ed the heroes away. :heh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I got off track.

I finally started reading the new Multiversity issue....

:whoa: had to put the book down on page three when dude was like "I know you can hear my voice in your head".

:lupe: first time a book creeped me out like that since I was a child.

edit: :ohhh::dwillhuh::what::why::damn::mindblown::damn::mindblown::damn::sadbron::sadcam:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
the only issue I have with that is Beast and Wolverine are pretty well integrated into the overall Marvel universe
THe Beast needs to go back to being part of The Avengers; the character has always sucked with the X-Men.
And give him his classic look back too:
GzXuJph.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
THe Beast needs to go back to being part of The Avengers; the character has always sucked with the X-Men.
And give him his classic look back too:
GzXuJph.jpg
Him and Wonder Man were hilarious. That was the only time I didn't completely despise Wonder Man.

I got the Y The Last Man deluxe hardcovers. This shyt is pretty cool:whew:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's the way it's always been. nu52 is actually the first time Darkseid's even been affected by a Crisis/Universal reboot. Remember the first Crisis? Animal Man's group went way out of bounds to beg Darkseid for help against the Anti-Monitor, Darkseid wasn't worried about the Crisis cause it didn't effect him in the slightest....

then he basically one-shotted Anit-Monitor (who was up until then, holding his own against multiple Pre-Crisis heroes) by channelling the Omega Effect through Alex Luthor.

Darkseid claimed to do it out of boredom and to show how badass he was and shoo-ed the heroes away. :heh:

Darkseid is that dude. Has anybody ever legit defeated him or was it all jobber type shyt?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I got off track.

I finally started reading the new Multiversity issue....

:whoa: had to put the book down on page three when dude was like "I know you can hear my voice in your head".

:lupe: first time a book creeped me out like that since I was a child.

edit: :ohhh::dwillhuh::what::why::damn::mindblown::damn::mindblown::damn::sadbron::sadcam:

Morrison da gawd :lawd: