Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ohhh:

don't she have her own book though?

Yeah but
Amanda Waller got some new mysterious method of resurrecting the dead; she's been bringing Deadshot and a couple other Squad members back to life for a while now basically making their time on The Squad a multiple life sentence. So they will probably have Waller do that with Catwoman.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah but
Amanda Waller got some new mysterious method of resurrecting the dead; she's been bringing Deadshot and a couple other Squad members back to life for a while now basically making their time on The Squad a multiple life sentence. So they will probably have Waller do that with Catwoman.

interesting. you think it comes from

Apokolips

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Apokolips

Maybe; The Wall was also spending a lot of time trying to capture Resurrection Man at the beginning of the New 52 universe so she might be using something to do with him or a combination of his powers and Apokoliptan technology

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Maybe; The Wall was also spending a lot of time trying to capture Resurrection Man at the beginning of the New 52 universe so she might be using something to do with him or a combination of his powers and Apokoliptan technology

i am going to have to get a big ass download of JLA one day.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC

Apokolips

Doesn't she have

Darkseid's daughter

locked away somewhere? :ohhh:

loved jla #4 ...the invisible jet was dope

as for the death...
when Bruce finds out :merchant:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just finished the DOOM 2099 series. :wow:

Wish DOOM had his own series, or at least Marvel can focus on a DOOM mini-series.

There was a Victor Von Doom limited series that was supposed to come out last year and they canceled it right before #1 was released. Odd they would pull that with their A List villain.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
N|ewAvengers #^ was so great easily the best avengers book right now

Was hoping Black Swan would turn out good tho

Gonna read X-Men #1 now!

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
There was a Victor Von Doom limited series that was supposed to come out last year and they canceled it right before #1 was released. Odd they would pull that with their A List villain.

:mad:

I bought that origins book about him. That was a great mini-series.

The art for the last 3 issues of 2099 was horrendous. I loved the President DOOM arc, but they could of stretched it longer. It just seemed to come-n-go too quick with no real time to settle itself in.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Books of Doom was damn near a masterpiece...that's when I knew that Brubaker was a top flight writer. He set that shyt up so nice..I love that series. Think I've only read it twice..but all 6 issues were VERY strong. Him choosing science over Valeria....an act of ego, greed, and selfishness. They had remants of that story in Unthinkable in 2003 but Books of Doom provided a better picture on the entire set up of the full picture.

Doom conquering America in 2099 was a good story but it seemed to past pretty quick. I guess they didn't want him having FULL REIGN over the 2099 universe for too long.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
X-Men #1 was surprisingly good.

I have always liked the villain
Sublime

WAXM was pretty good for the 1st time since about the 5th or 6th issue too. I like the surprise plot twists.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked X-men #1 but it looks like Brian Wood forgot that rogue doesn't have the Ms Marvel powers anymore.

And New Avengers #6 was the first issue that I really wasn't feeling. I mean Mapmakers, really? That shyt was just stupid. And blwoing up a dead planet with no life on it felt like a cop out.
At least Doom knows something is up now. Hopefully he will force his way into the Illuminati.