Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I keep thinking that Flash was guesting in Justice League Dark to low-key show that JLDark wasnt as powerful as The League. It was the way they were all "wow"ed at Flash's speed.

THen you see little shyt like John's blood doppelganger fukk Flash up by flicking the cigarette in his face....

Batman vs John Constatine...... Prep-Time™ War. THAT'S what I'm itching to see.

J'onn, John and Batman. That's where the REAL interesting shyt is gonna take place.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Scarlet Spider.... why did they make Aracely look like Gamora and Madame Hydra?

I really don't care though. I love this book.

i like that they continuing the other story line. :whoo:

lol @ the assassins guild telling him to kill wolverine. :pachaha:

He would have a better chance at killing Ice man.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like that they continuing the other story line. :whoo:

lol @ the assassins guild telling him to kill wolverine. :pachaha:

He would have a better chance at killing Ice man.

Speaking of which, did anybody else catch the latest Astonishing X-Men?

Iceman was with his team at some coffee shop and suddenly every woman he ever dated showed up talking about he had been texting them at shyt. Apparently he brought some shyt back from the AOA universe and it's fukking with his powers and his mind or something.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Whats happening with Green Lantern? I know John Stewart is gonna be thrown the bushes soon but the finale looked like they were done with all the Earth GLs.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Whats happening with Green Lantern? I know John Stewart is gonna be thrown the bushes soon but the finale looked like they were done with all the Earth GLs.

I don't think so. I know Green Lantern is about Hal Jordan, New Guardians is about Kyle Rayner who recently became a White Lantern. Green Lantern Corps. used to be about both John Stewart and Guy Gardner, but Guy Gardner is about to become a Red Lantern and move to that book which allows John Stewart to be the main focus of Green Lantern Corps. I don't read any of the GL books but I'm glad John Stewart is getting time to shine.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

DC reversed the decision to off Stewart after the writer on the book refused to do it and quit the book then the story leaked and outraged fans freaked out over it.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Justice League of America #4 spoiler!!!!!!

Catwoman takes one to the dome!
EP4caoD.png

I guess Amanda Waller will have to use the same process to bring Catwoman back that she has been using to keep bringing Deadshot back to life in Suicide Squad.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Justice League of America #4 spoiler!!!!!!

Catwoman takes one to the dome!
EP4caoD.png

I guess Amanda Waller will have to use the same process to bring Catwoman back that she has been using to keep bringing Deadshot back to life in Suicide Squad.

:ohhh:

don't she have her own book though?