Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
1. Can someone tell me why Batman considers Superman stopping him if he ever went bad more important than stopping Superman AND wonder woman if either of them went bad? And no, unless they say tying up Diana takes her powers (I see you, Morrison) Diana has no weaknesses.

because he had ample prep time

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Storm has been kinda irrelevant for a minute now tho

Nah...Marvel has been going against the X-characters since 2004 when Bendis took over the Avengers franchise and when they started going overboard with the Emma Frost push with Cyclops. But they took down Jean Grey in order to do that too.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How the fukk do you not have Black Panther and Static on these lists?

Her reasoning for why some characters made the cut and others didn't doesn't even match up. I read the comments section and she kinda just shytted on Static for no reason saying she felt he wasn't that popular of a character :stopitslime:

I REALLY like Miles Morales but him being #1 on that list is a joke.

I like Grace Randolph but sometimes she be on that bullshyt.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

no but i can understand why and how she made her list. Her list is not really catering to the hardcore fan but to everyone who is familiar with comics. Also when i read comics I am mostly reading about super heroes and that list is all inclusive.

personally i think her list is garbage just because there is no Mr. Terrific on there (possibly the great character DC has but not very good writers on him) but it is her opinion so :manny:

also since she went out of her way to include alot of woman i am surprised she left out Misty Knight who has been holding it down for a min. :salute:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Anybody see the new UA? Kang. :damn: If you notice Rick Remender makes every villain he writes gratuitously evil and sadistic. Makes you feel bad for those Archangel twins.

The Havok scene. :merchant: :wow: I won't spoil it for those who might read it.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Anybody see the new UA? Kang. :damn: If you notice Rick Remender makes every villain he writes gratuitously evil and sadistic. Makes you feel bad for those Archangel twins.

The Havok scene. :merchant: :wow: I won't spoil it for those who might read it.

yeah not a bad issue. a nice little tie in.

I would think Kang would try to fix the timeline though.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
First thing in the morning. ..that and Superior

best idea for spiderman.

i wonder if they are going to do 12 issues of superior or are they just going to roll with it for a couple of years.

I can not lie this what spiderman should have evolved to since he is a professional crime fighter.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
also i think marvel should get Justin Lin for avengers 2.

the man knows how to make a action movie.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
1. Can someone tell me why Batman considers Superman stopping him if he ever went bad more important than stopping Superman AND wonder woman if either of them went bad? And no, unless they say tying up Diana takes her powers (I see you, Morrison) Diana has no weaknesses.

2. This is some shytty art.

Better then the art they had a couple issues back, that crap looked like the cartoons on the back of a cereal box.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no but i can understand why and how she made her list. Her list is not really catering to the hardcore fan but to everyone who is familiar with comics. Also when i read comics I am mostly reading about super heroes and that list is all inclusive.

personally i think her list is garbage just because there is no Mr. Terrific on there (possibly the great character DC has but not very good writers on him) but it is her opinion so :manny:

also since she went out of her way to include alot of woman i am surprised she left out Misty Knight who has been holding it down for a min. :salute:

She went WAY out of her way to include female characters because Michonne and Agent 355 aren't even superheros, they're not even in superhero comics.

I can't even say she was catering to general comic book fans with her list because that certainly would justify Amanda Waller making the list over Static and Black Panther (both of which are WAY more popular).

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
The Justice League Of America is making WAY too many enemies.

*The Justice League

*Justice Leage Dark

*The Secret Society Of Super-Villains

That team probably gonna catch a beatdown in "Trinity War".

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
The Justice League Of America is making WAY too many enemies.

*The Justice League

*Justice Leage Dark

*The Secret Society Of Super-Villains

That team probably gonna catch a beatdown in "Trinity War".

Can't wait for next issue of JLA, supposedly they're adding a new member.