Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Storm as #1 HELL NO

but I agree Panther should have been on this

She's the most iconic black comic character ever. Black Panther came first but Storms importance and popularity in the Marvel U put her ahead. But ever other black hero falls behind them, there was a reason Marvel paired them up

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
She's the most iconic black comic character ever. Black Panther came first but Storms importance and popularity in the Marvel U put her ahead. But ever other black hero falls behind them, there was a reason Marvel paired them up

Storm has been kinda irrelevant for a minute now tho

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
yeah i just read it, smh @ otto kissing that dwarf girl

:laff:

Dr. Octopus a damn FOOL!

Whenever Peter does come back, they gotta do a whole issue dedicated to

Pete fukkin' Doc Ock up.

Dr. Octopus tha greatest villain of all time for this whole stunt/charade.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Storm as #1 HELL NO

but I agree Panther should have been on this

people know Storm that dont read comics and never saw the movies. THAT'S the sign of a comic icon.

It doesn't matter if they automatically assume ":maadkendrick: oh she got white hair and a xmen its Storm"

They KNOW it's storm. The same way that before the movies and even if they knew it was a cartoon, people knew Batman was Batman or Superman was Superman.

Yes, other characters have more important storylines than cutting their hair or fukking an indian, yes more characters have denser history, yes a list without BP is bogus as shyt.

But Storm is the biggest and most widely recognized african american comics character in history.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
1. Can someone tell me why Batman considers Superman stopping him if he ever went bad more important than stopping Superman AND wonder woman if either of them went bad? And no, unless they say tying up Diana takes her powers (I see you, Morrison) Diana has no weaknesses.

2. This is some shytty art.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
people know Storm that dont read comics and never saw the movies. THAT'S the sign of a comic icon.

It doesn't matter if they automatically assume ":maadkendrick: oh she got white hair and a xmen its Storm"

They KNOW it's storm. The same way that before the movies and even if they knew it was a cartoon, people knew Batman was Batman or Superman was Superman.

Yes, other characters have more important storylines than cutting their hair or fukking an indian, yes more characters have denser history, yes a list without BP is bogus as shyt.

But Storm is the biggest and most widely recognized african american comics character in history.

Co-sign all of this, but you can tell the list is bullshyt when they had a white girl hosting it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
1. Can someone tell me why Batman considers Superman stopping him if he ever went bad more important than stopping Superman AND wonder woman if either of them went bad? And no, unless they say tying up Diana takes her powers (I see you, Morrison) Diana has no weaknesses.

2. This is some shytty art.

Probably because Batman realizes that he has a contingency plan in place to take out all the other members of the Justice League (except Wonder Woman) and if he went bad there would be a swath of dead super-heroes laying around.

And Gene Ha is an acquired taste but I havw always loved his distinctive style.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Being the most popular doesn't necessarily make her the best tho