Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Saint of Commerce

Debts is paid in the Death Parade
Daps
Reppin
NY Universal
dc doing a villains month in september, im all aboard 4 BLACK MANTA #1, shyt just got real :birdman: [ame]https://twitter.com/AquamanShrine/status/322047464888741889[/ame]

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What motivated u to buy alpha lol

I hated him in ASM

Random, man. And I hated him too. But, I shyt you not, the book is pretty damn good. And Alpha is likeable. You can tell that having his powers stripped previously has changed him. Check out the first issue and see if you like it. You probably will

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
:to:please don't tell me Tim gets sonned again . Why do they hate him and my boy Wally west ( doesn't exist)

Yea cap is looking jerkish. Idk what's going on outside of bad writing

Actually, this "Cap being a dikk" phase going on is actually an untapped aspect of the character I'm glad they are exploring...

Basically, Cap is used to being the leader, the quarterback, the top alpha male. If there is ever a case or situation where he's outclassed morally by another character he NEVER handles it well. When Cap can't be the leader, he often doesn't know how to handle himself.

Go back and read the Avengers run with Gilgamesh and Reed and Sue Richards being part of the team. No matter what Cap did, Reed always figured out a way to save the day before him and basically made Cap's leadership look hollow compared to another (arguably better) leader and Cap would be verbally and tangibly jealous about it. Cap HATED Cyclops bossing up on him because Scott's words had truth behind them and he currently is having trouble dealing with Havoks leadership.

It's gonna be funny seeing how he deals in UA :smugcena:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Random, man. And I hated him too. But, I shyt you not, the book is pretty damn good. And Alpha is likeable. You can tell that having his powers stripped previously has changed him. Check out the first issue and see if you like it. You probably will

I guess I'll check it out its 5 issues in total right?

Actually, this "Cap being a dikk" phase going on is actually an untapped aspect of the character I'm glad they are exploring...

:hov: Cap has always been a dikk

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
What motivated u to buy alpha lol

I hated him in ASM

I guess I'll check it out its 5 issues in total right?

Yessir. 5 just dropped.

And I agree that Cap has always been a dikk, but now he's also being stupid. Just not really picking the right moments to bro out and throw a bottle. Like someone else said, some shoot first, ask questions later type deal

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yessir. 5 just dropped.

And I agree that Cap has always been a dikk, but now he's also being stupid. Just not really picking the right moments to bro out and throw a bottle. Like someone else said, some shoot first, ask questions later type deal

Dude is really corny to me and his solo book sucks

I wish they killed him off

TNC

Hardbody
Daps

Not really.

He's commonly written as the Boy Scout, when he's actually a trained killing soldier, but he's stern but not a dikk. Lately, those aspects have been played up and now he has been coming off as a dikk

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Dude is really corny to me and his solo book sucks

I wish they killed him off

Yeah, fukk Cap. I'm tired of his ass. A 90 year old frail WWII veteran with no real powers leading Thor, Hyperion, and Captain Universe into battle. :dead:

They need to put him back in a block of ice. I was :gladbron: when the Illuminati sonned him in New Avengers. I take it Hickman is not the biggest fan.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol@R=G's Magneto stanning ass just posting that Magneto Phoenix pic and not telling anybody it's not in continuity. :heh: I just looked up the Marvel July solicits and that shyt is a What If? book. :russ:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:beli: Remender is going overboard with these Apocalypse horsemen now.

UNCAVEN2012010COV_col.jpg