Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Uncanny X-Men was good...Uncanny Avengers is next and ONE WAY or ANOTHER, I will be reading some damn Batman titles before this day is over:laugh:

Batman & Red Robin was great. Batman is going through it trying to deal with Damian's death and the confrontation between him and Red Robin was tense.
And Alfred laying the dignified verbal threat on Tim was cool.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Everything about it reads like Cap is still salty about how shyt played out with Cyclops and his crew. Lately the Avengers have just been rolling up on people demanding they turn themselves in and Cap is always the one taking the more aggressive tone.

Half the shyt that happened in the latest Avengers arc could have been solved if Cap and the other just took the time to explain to the kid what was going on. The only times Starbrand hurt anyone (after the initial manifestation) was when some dumbass came at him aggressively.

While a lot of fans have been annoyed by Cyclps becoming Marvel's most wanted since AvX, I am more bothered by the way Captain America has been protrayed. He has never been a overbearing prick no matter what circumstances have happened to him yet all of a sudden he is being written more like that shytty Ultimate Unioverse version than the legit 616 version just because the "superstar" writers at Marvel are incapable of writing characters true to their established persona but instead make them act and talk in out of character ways just to further whatever plot point they decided upon at the last writer's retreat.
In the grand scheme of things Captain America has gotten screwed over more as a character than Cyclops since AvX because at least Cyclops is still written as being competent.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
:childplease:

Nail Gaimen crossed that line since the early 90's. And technically Loki crossed that line and so did Mystique (sure she was a spy but she was living like dudes when deep undercover).

this is not news.

DC keeps doing shyt like this for attention.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Magneto Phoenix Era HAS FINALLY ARRIVED...coming to a comic store near you
WHATIFAVX2013004_COV_COL.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
anyone read django? broomhildas backstory :wow: she actually was married and fell in love to some white kid, all the while django was out training

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
What going in marvel U right now? Any big crossover? Please mention anything besides xmen related stuff.. xmen is a clusterfukk :gag:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems so silly to me that USA Today is a go to source for comic news. All things nerdy have become accepted by society.....

my money's on Steve Trevor.

Please be captain America or scarlet witch :ohlawd: dc doing what's right for marvel business

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There was ONE problem with Uncanny Avengers. This thing were they are trying to make Wolverine Apocalype's greatest enemy. That's beyond ridiculous.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Trinity War kicks off in Justice League #22 , Justice League Dark #22 and Justice League of America #6 . All the covers fit together to make one big ass picture:
hUZLvng.jpg

Is that a new Dr. Light?
Green arrow vs supes :mindblown:
Damn. Just read an article from January where Loeb pretty much confirms that Rider is gone for good.

That legitimately makes me sad. Nova was the book, along with Booster Gold, that got me into comics again as an adult. Now I have neither.

RIP Richard Rider :to:
What did he say ? He can't be :huhldup: how'd starlord survive
All New X-Men #10

Good stuff...

I wonder who's leaving.... Jean or Idie I'm guessing
What'd he do

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman & Red Robin was great. Batman is going through it trying to deal with Damian's death and the confrontation between him and Red Robin was tense.
And Alfred laying the dignified verbal threat on Tim was cool.
:to:please don't tell me Tim gets sonned again . Why do they hate him and my boy Wally west ( doesn't exist)
While a lot of fans have been annoyed by Cyclps becoming Marvel's most wanted since AvX, I am more bothered by the way Captain America has been protrayed. He has never been a overbearing prick no matter what circumstances have happened to him yet all of a sudden he is being written more like that shytty Ultimate Unioverse version than the legit 616 version just because the "superstar" writers at Marvel are incapable of writing characters true to their established persona but instead make them act and talk in out of character ways just to further whatever plot point they decided upon at the last writer's retreat.
In the grand scheme of things Captain America has gotten screwed over more as a character than Cyclops since AvX because at least Cyclops is still written as being competent.
Yea cap is looking jerkish. Idk what's going on outside of bad writing