Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
There was an underrated moment in Uncanny Avengers..they had Wolverine go to Japan, find Sunfire, and called him an Atomic Bomb. Unbelievable:laugh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
did logan really just fight frankenstein a few issues back in wolves and the x men? how was the fight between beast and sabretooth

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Aquaman was good, I have been wanting them to show Mera more and its looking like she will be getting more focus in upcoming issues.

Superman was cool...it was mostly a jumping on issue so if you haven't been reading it you can get a good idea of just what is going on with Superman/Clark kent in the New 52 universe.
phcBNsr.jpg

it8mo07.jpg

LNod5za.jpg
Superman was great this week, of course once i decide to drop it the book gets its best issue yet. The story was actually interesting and wasn't a single corny moment. Don't know who that guy is at the end with the big head. Looks like The Leader from Marvel.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
so this ultron event has to be in another universe.

because alot of people are dead.

It's probably the hooded man universe since wolverine is wearing that rediculous fukking outfit.

It's the same universe from fantastic force. Notice Sue Richard's is the only member who survives. This Age of Ultron shyt is wack and I usually don't call shyt wack before it ends. how many times is cap's gay ass shield gonna break?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It's probably the hooded man universe since wolverine is wearing that rediculous fukking outfit.

It's the same universe from fantastic force. Notice Sue Richard's is the only member who survives. This Age of Ultron shyt is wack and I usually don't call shyt wack before it ends. how many times is cap's gay ass shield gonna break?

:dead:

lets you know shyt got real. :whoo:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Superman was great this week, of course once i decide to drop it the book gets its best issue yet. The story was actually interesting and wasn't a single corny moment. Don't know who that guy is at the end with the big head. Looks like The Leader from Marvel.

That is Hector Hammond, he is a Green Lantern villain mostly.
Exposure to an alien meteorite caused his brain to evolve at an accelerated rate making him into an intelligent super-being trapped inside the limitations of his human body. His telepathy and telekinesis allow him the abilities to read and control others' minds as well as flight

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I quite enjoyed this week's Uncanny Avengers :yeshrug:

I did too. This was the first issue that wasn't really too action-packed and had some character development. The Reaper's appearance was dope too. This book is coming along nice to me. I don't get the hate it's been getting in this thread.

New Avengers, Avengers, and Uncanny Avengers are all crack.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I quite enjoyed this week's Uncanny Avengers :yeshrug:

I don't see the point of keeping cap on the team unless you just want to create conflict.

It would be interesting as hell if Scott and Alex became the prof x and magneto of this generation of mutants.

But it looks like that is scoot and logan :manny: