Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Everything about that book was just so flawed. Mr. Terrific should have been like a solo DC version of Mr. Fantastic with better social skills and more game with women.
At least he will be making an impact in World's Finest and Earth 2.

-------------------------------------------------------
And it is going down in Superior Spider-Man#8
oSXphDq.jpg

As many times as Captain America been mind switched with Red Skull he couldn't see what was going on?

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Mr. Terrific comic should have been better then it was.

Definitely...

What pissed me off most about that one was it was one of those bait and switch situations.

They released all kinds of promo art by by Roger Robinson who was supposed to be the main artist, but when the released the first preview images it was art by that Gugliotta guy.

So instead of getting this:

unpublished_mr_terrific__1_pg_1_by_roger_robinson-d55r9xj.jpg

unpublished_mr_terrific__1_pg_2_3_by_roger_robinson-d55raf8.jpg

unpublished_mr__terrific__1_pg_4_by_roger_robinson-d55rb2i.jpg

We got THIS:

Mr-Terrific.jpg

mister-terrific-7-preview-5.jpg

mister-terrific-7-preview-6.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was hilarious..he sonned Wolverine in legendary fashion in Secret Wars...just backhanded him like a little out of hand bytch...lol

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x_zps7804af4a.jpg

One happy family. Wonder Woman has been solid read for the most part. :yeshrug:

Oh yeah, I agree that Terrific book was domed from the start.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
As many times as Captain America been mind switched with Red Skull he couldn't see what was going on?

He was the first one to call shyt out, but Wolverine gave his shytty speech and things calmed till the end.

After all of the things they know Spidey has been thru and hasn't killed their ok with him killing a guy killing randoms, but then decide its time to act cause he beats the shyt out of two villains. :mindblown:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
He was the first one to call shyt out, but Wolverine gave his shytty speech and things calmed till the end.

After all of the things they know Spidey has been thru and hasn't killed their ok with him killing a guy killing randoms, but then decide its time to act cause he beats the shyt out of two villains. :mindblown:

Cap was just saying they should kick him out for killing but Wolverine (naturally) came to his defense.

You are right these writers are ignoring tons of continuity and general personailty of these characters. Cap, Beast and human torch should know that this is not their spiderman becasue he killed someone. When he was in the right to kill Caranage or venom he didn't and they know this but instead of a super hero intervention we will prob get a battle before he gets kicked out of the avengers.

:beli:
I know this is for the sake of Slott plot but I thought the super hero community was suppose to be tighter then this the fact that after the Skrull invasion they are not taking a closer look at peoples personalities ( and doc ock is doing a poor job at it) is blight on this new super hero community.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Spider-man and Thor have NEVER been close. Black widow never liked Spider-man Captain america and him do have a relationship though so the actions are weird.

Also the 90's when spider-man would beat everyone's ass are the MAIN reason's I love SPider-man so much.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
It seems like Logan is the only one that likes giving others a chance

He did the same for the Punisher when the rest wanted to get him.

All New X-Men was useless until the last page waste of $$$

Does anyone else read Nova the first 2 issues have been dope af

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Can someone explain to me the cyborg Thor in the Civil War arc? How did it come to be? What happened to Thor? and when did he return

Thor was technically dead all of civil war. Ragnorok happened in Asgard and it's basically a doomsday scenario that ends in rebirth. Ironman was getting sinned by cap in the civil war so he and reed Richard made a bionic Thor Cyborg. I forget who bodied that cy org but someone did Thor came back was mad as full have iron man the business. They had beef until Thor had to save ironman's ass from death. Then they squashed it and never talked about it again. Thor was dead for maybe one year. In 2013 ironman now knows he cannot fukk with Thor in anyway shape or form.