Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are really...really fukking tight over Havok's speech in Uncanny Avengers # 5. Remender is pretty much in :pacspit: mode over this...

[ame]https://twitter.com/Remender/status/317203160286507008[/ame]

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
soooooooooooo..................

nobody read Hickman's East of West?

EastofWest001-015.jpg
EastofWest001-016.jpg
EastofWest001-017.jpg
EastofWest001-018.jpg

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People get butthurt so easily these days. Aside from Rogue being a little bit bytchier than I like her, and Havok's speech feeling a little off (but not to the point where I imagined it would cause outrage) I dug the hell out of the issue. Coipel on art was icing on the cake. Cassaday has turned out some ugly ass art all series long...

I can see where people are coming from, but chill. :childplease: It's not that serious. LOL people are shopping in other minority groups over the word mutant.

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/524235_10151528598499288_1062492351_n.jpg

:comeon:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can someone explain to me how Capt America is on 3 different Avenegr teams and they are all canon? Is whats going on in one book taking place like in the future after what goes on in another or something?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the hell is the plot in Guardians of the Galaxy? I read it and I still don't understand. Why is Iron Man with them? What the hell was Starlord's Dad going on about? :damn:

No idea well actually it's setting up the idea that the earth is forbidden to be landed on by aliens and his father was warning Peter to stay off :snoop: I don't really get it and ironman said that Peter called him :dwillhuh: Those costumes suck, starlords new helmet sucks , rockets costume and attitude :snoop:it's all bad . Bendis is a chump changing characters to make them fit and is this the same Peter who got stuck in the cancerverse ?
I miss the annihilation Peter quill and nova

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
The issue went by so quick I don't have time to complain. But no one asked for this dikkead to Chang starlotd's helmet. Bendis isn't needed on ducking guardians of the galaxy they had excerpt writers on it since they rebooted it what is the issue really? I hate that 5 people seem to be given the keys to the world no matter what the genre it's the SAME 5 people!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The issue went by so quick I don't have time to complain. But no one asked for this dikkead to Chang starlotd's helmet. Bendis isn't needed on ducking guardians of the galaxy they had excerpt writers on it since they rebooted it what is the issue really? I hate that 5 people seem to be given the keys to the world no matter what the genre it's the SAME 5 people!

Bendis took the rogue han soloish aspects out of the GOTG and randomly threw in ironman :stopitslime: they are now the space avengers :snoop: That helmet though is fukking atrocious and so is his rocket racc00n characterization