Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I did too. This was the first issue that wasn't really too action-packed and had some character development. The Reaper's appearance was dope too. This book is coming along nice to me. I don't get the hate it's been getting in this thread.

New Avengers, Avengers, and Uncanny Avengers are all crack.

:myman:

all 3 of those books have been solid to extraordinary. NA might be my favorite one of the bunch in all honesty.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't see the point of keeping cap on the team unless you just want to create conflict.

It would be interesting as hell if Scott and Alex became the prof x and magneto of this generation of mutants.

But it looks like that is scoot and logan :manny:

Logan needs to sit the fukk down and go back to being a goon. The being a headmaster of a school thing was a horrible idea and the book has turned out to be trash. Does anybody still like that book? They should scrap the whole thing and go back to the drawing board. Have Apocalypse or Sinister or someone burn down the school and throw the whole thing in the trash bin of history.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Logan needs to sit the fukk down and go back to being a goon. The being a headmaster of a school thing was a horrible idea and the book has turned out to be trash. Does anybody still like that book? They should scrap the whole thing and go back to the drawing board. Have Apocalypse or Sinister or someone burn down the school and throw the whole thing in the trash bin of history.

wolverine is to popular to go back now.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach

It's a fun book for kids who grew up watching that wolverine and the xmen cartoon. It isn't a serious comic at ALL. It's damn near a garfield comic.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't see the point of keeping cap on the team unless you just want to create conflict.

It would be interesting as hell if Scott and Alex became the prof x and magneto of this generation of mutants.

But it looks like that is scoot and logan :manny:

Being the most popular and accepted member of the team to the citizens of the Marvel U makes it necessary for Cap to be involved on a mutant unity squad. Who better to give mutants a rub than Cap?

I did too. This was the first issue that wasn't really too action-packed and had some character development. The Reaper's appearance was dope too. This book is coming along nice to me. I don't get the hate it's been getting in this thread.

New Avengers, Avengers, and Uncanny Avengers are all crack.

My biggest issue has always been Cassady's art...Olivier Coipel was a million times better than anything Cassady has done on the book.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Being the most popular and accepted member of the team to the citizens of the Marvel U makes it necessary for Cap to be involved on a mutant unity squad. Who better to give mutants a rub than Cap?

My biggest issue has always been Cassady's art...Olivier Coipel was a million times better than anything Cassady has done on the book.

I get it but since they are under the Avengers Branch shouldn't that cover it?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who okayed age of ultron ? I can't even read this nonsense :deadrose: why is bendis so popular ? I like Luke cage , his adding of Spider-Man to avengers and iron fist . Everything else is :rudy:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

He's about to give Wanda a rub. :shaq:

Who okayed age of ultron ? I can't even read this nonsense :deadrose: why is bendis so popular ? I like Luke cage , his adding of Spider-Man to avengers and iron fist . Everything else is :rudy:

AoU is like Zero Hour :mindblown: to me.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It's a fun book for kids who grew up watching that wolverine and the xmen cartoon. It isn't a serious comic at ALL. It's damn near a garfield comic.

It's nothing like the Wolverine and the X-Men cartoon though. That was actually very good.

The one with Wolverine's brother was one of the worst comics ever. And Storm is the Head Mistress of the school now that Kitty is in charge of the Original 5 and their training.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He's about to give Wanda a rub. :shaq:

Won't be the first time:
ZJkKsCM.jpg

sjyPiAC.jpg