Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
am i the only one that thinks that the event from x-termination and what's happening in new avengers is somehow related???

haven't even gotten to this book yet but I would say YES

I said it a few weeks ago...Hickman is doing the Marvel take on "Crisis On Infinite Earths"

it's all related and he said in an interview prior to New Avengers launching that NA was going to be the "most important book" in the Marvel Universe - but that it would not be apparent from the onset.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is going on over at DC? Andy Diggle was announced as Morrison`s replacement on Action and now he is leaving before his run started. The new writer for Green Lantern Corps and Red Lanterns are doing the same. They are all citing Professional reason.

Damn and I was looking forward to Diggle on Action

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I loved the new Ultimate Spider-Man Bendis stepped up IMO

Gotta check out the rest of the shyt I bought, I spent over $30 today

Marvel decided to release all the good shyt this week :snoop:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
New Scott Summers and new Peter Parker are fukking hilarious :laugh:

Cyclops thinks he's Malcolm X and Doc Ock as Peter Parker gives zero fukks about anyone and anything.

I'm really puzzled with Wolverine and the X-Men though. Why is Logans brother here again? The better question is..who the fukk IS this cat and why should I care???

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Superior Spider Man now got people questioning and apparently it goes NEXT LEVEL with the Avengers. Just loves how he brutalizes the idiots though.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is going on over at DC? Andy Diggle was announced as Morrison`s replacement on Action and now he is leaving before his run started. The new writer for Green Lantern Corps and Red Lanterns are doing the same. They are all citing Professional reason.

Damn and I was looking forward to Diggle on Action

It's the editors.

Even before the new 52 Launch they were getting a rep for not allowing creators to create.

Since the New 52 they've taken that stupid standpoint that the artists should be co-plotters for most of the books. Then you got the blatant cronyism where guys like Scott Lobell and Rob Liefeld being given a bunch of work early on. Them baiting and switching by announcing certain creative teams only for the books to launch with a different writer or artist.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
It's the editors.

Even before the new 52 Launch they were getting a rep for not allowing creators to create.

Since the New 52 they've taken that stupid standpoint that the artists should be co-plotters for most of the books. Then you got the blatant cronyism where guys like Scott Lobell and Rob Liefeld being given a bunch of work early on. Them baiting and switching by announcing certain creative teams only for the books to launch with a different writer or artist.

yeah Justice League fell off with the artist change...once Jim Lee left its been musical chairs and the newest issue that came out today was complete ass
the art was the type of shyt you would see thats free in box of cereal not on their flagship book

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
you don't like Morrison?

I must say he did make Superman more interesting.

and justice league

Im not liking some of the things Johns has done in terms of the roster

Green Lantern went back to space
Green Arrow was denied a spot
Martian Manhunter appeared on one page in a flashback:birdman:

than you tease new members and have nightwing say no, and black lighting denied but Firestorm be the only OG on

than in JLA

Simon Baz and Vibe are on:beli:

Morrison had better rosters , and had better stories when hes was writing it

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Its mostly his need to "strange" things up. I'm happy he made Superman do more than just mope about Lois.

meh he is just really into the silver age which was a strange time. He is better of incorporating those silver age ideas then most writers.