Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
I went to tha comic shop today and bought NOTHING but DC and that Avatar

Press comic CROSSED. NO MARVEL was copped, :gladbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I went to tha comic shop today and bought NOTHING but DC and that Avatar

Press comic CROSSED. NO MARVEL was copped, :gladbron:

I got the Crossed Annual but haven't read it yet...plan on checking it out when I get home. I love this book.

Assuming the show brings him on/lasts that long

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

The way they jump around and are moving through comic storylines we could be seeing Ezekial by next season.

It's a fukking shame that you and I were the only two posters even talking about it. Probably the best book all year

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

:damn:
I read it last night. Despite being completely wordless it had more emotional impact than probably any book that came out this year so far.
I'm still hoping somebody chucks Damian into a Lazarus Pit and bring the little homie back.

That book is :trash: and it keeps getting worse. Yall were jocking it when it first came out.I been saying it was wack all along.

I really enjoyed the first couple of issues but yeah this book has gotten worse with every issue.
And who the fukk was clamoring for Wolverine's brother to make a reappearance? I hate everything about Wolverine's origin and would prefer that it never be spoken of again but even with that mindset I could have thought up all sorts of better ways to revisit that shytty story besides making Wolverine's a$$hole brother into some hillbilly version of Kang.
They need to cancel this book, throw Jason Aaron in the bushes and restart this shyt as a New Mutants book that focuses on the students at the Jean Grey school.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
I got the Crossed Annual but haven't read it yet...plan on checking it out when I get home. I love this book.

The way they jump around and are moving through comic storylines we could be seeing Ezekial by next season.

:damn:
I read it last night. Despite being completely wordless it had more emotional impact than probably any book that came out this year so far.
I'm still hoping somebody chucks Damian into a Lazarus Pit and bring the little homie back.

I really enjoyed the first couple of issues but yeah this book has gotten worse with every issue.
And who the fukk was clamoring for Wolverine's brother to make a reappearance? I hate everything about Wolverine's origin and would prefer that it never be spoken of again but even with that mindset I could have thought up all sorts of better ways to revisit that shytty story besides making Wolverine's a$$hole brother into some hillbilly version of Kang.
They need to cancel this book, throw Jason Aaron in the bushes and restart this shyt as a New Mutants book that focuses on the students at the Jean Grey school.

My local comicbook show owner was dressed up like one of them CROSSED

zombies this past Wednesday. It was "CROSSED DAY" apparently. When I

bought that CROSSED Annual, I got a free CROSSED button and a CROSSED

mask.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My local comicbook show owner was dressed up like one of them CROSSED

zombies this past Wednesday. It was "CROSSED DAY" apparently. When I

bought that CROSSED Annual, I got a free CROSSED button and a CROSSED

mask.

My comic shop was all out of Crossed stuff when I stopped in there last night. I wanted one of those masks.

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
My comic shop was all out of Crossed stuff when I stopped in there last night. I wanted one of those masks.

It's pretty cool.

It freaked me out when I first walked in tha comic shop and seen da comic shop

owner wit da red cross painted on his face, lmaooo!!!

I was bout to run out that bytch, :laugh:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
when does that new invincible come out? I thought kirkland had his stuff together now

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Cover for Batman #19
3cuFFgB.jpg

:wtf:

Cover for Earth 2 #11
pIJQlPY.jpg

Mister Miracle!
:gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Wolverine #1 was interesting just for how violent it was. I was not expecting a mass killing in the first issue like that. Little kid fukked Wolverine up too :lolbron:

UXM #3 was intense. Yes, Bendis has some strange dialogue but the arc itself has been well done. Magneto is back to being a bauce and Cyclops ain't fukking around, no backing down.. Magik has been hilarious :laugh:

Ultron #2 was OK but I can see how some would think it's a waste of money. It was all setup. I wonder if Fury's board will come into play at all. I'm hoping that this doesn't end up getting swept under the rug but I'm not counting on it. Most of that art was drawn a long while ago.. In the end, this event probably won't mean a whole lot unfortunately.. :guilty:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Really upset they killed off Damian. There was no reason for this.

Batman #18 :why:

My nikka hurtin :to:

YOU JUST GONNA MAKE IT WORSE! SKULLS GONNA GET CRACKED OPEN NOW :pacspit:

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
Really upset they killed off Damian. There was no reason for this.

Batman #18 :why:

My nikka hurtin :to:

YOU JUST GONNA MAKE IT WORSE! SKULLS GONNA GET CRACKED OPEN NOW :pacspit:

You seen all them criminals Batman beat tha sleeves off of in "Batman &

Robin" after Damian's death? I was laffing so hard.

:russ:

Commissioner Gordon was like

:wtf: