Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:ehh: new walking dead is out

I can't wait to see King Ezekial on the TV show.
You just know eventually he's going to turn out to be just as bad as Negan but I don't care...dude is cool as fukk.
iEdEDq5.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
After reading Age of Ultron #1 and liking what I read I decided to actually buy #2 this week. That was a mistake, Captain America is back to his old ways I see :beli: arrogant prick. How can the guy go from being a humbled mess in the corner to I have a plan you guys! on some Numbuh 1 Kids next door shyt. fukk you! you were just in the corner like a bytch two seconds ago sit down and shut the fukk up let somebody else lead :pacspit:

Age of Ultron #2 was worse than #1 mainly because nothing happened. They could have shown (much tighter) scenes of Black Widow/Mon Knight and Spider-man being debriefed in the first issue...it would have taken two to three pages tops. Instead that is the entire fukking issue.
And Cap's stopping his bytchassness and stepping up to lead was about the only thing in these two issues that seemed right.

yeah. Except for Nig Fury, it almost- ALMOST felt like I was reading Secret Warriors again. :to:

I hate the way Skullyface Taskmaster was drawn, though.

and not to :deadhorse:

but dude looked into the future........ :merchant:

SAW NO MENTIONS OF ULTRON! :laff::laff::laff:

Based on all the solicits for Age of Ultron this entire thing will be explained away with some time travel shenanigans and the only person who will suffer any after effects will probably be Hank Pym because there seems to be almost nothing Marvel under Joe Q likes to do more than shyt all over Hank Pym.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
yeah. Except for Nig Fury, it almost- ALMOST felt like I was reading Secret Warriors again. :to:

I hate the way Skullyface Taskmaster was drawn, though.

and not to :deadhorse:

but dude looked into the future........ :merchant:

SAW NO MENTIONS OF ULTRON! :laff::laff::laff:

Marcus Johnson would have been great if his name was something else

Can't wait till Hulk and Bucky show up

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Since never. Hawkeye would be more likely to start his version of Heroes for Hire than he would be to join a spy organization.
The total revamp of his characterization is one of the reasons why I can't get into his book.
The dude is supposed to be the sarcastic, sometimes sad sack every man hero not some bootleg James Bond who takes on spy missions and has every woman in the Marvel U flinging their panties at him.

I mean if shyt needs to change in your life..... I wouldnt be mad if this was the result.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:wow: if you didn't start to even get a little bit choked up at the end of Batman and Robin this week you might be devoid of emotion

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Based on all the solicits for Age of Ultron this entire thing will be explained away with some time travel shenanigans and the only person who will suffer any after effects will probably be Hank Pym because there seems to be almost nothing Marvel under Joe Q likes to do more than shyt all over Hank Pym.

Has he gotten the android parts taken out of him yet?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:wow: if you didn't start to even get a little bit choked up at the end of Batman and Robin this week you might be devoid of emotion

real talk that shyt was the best comic i've read this week....no in the last two months.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Anyone read superior yet? What happened to the green goblin? Not quite sure if ock shot massacre it just said he neutralized him, probably shot him at the right angle to turn him into a cripple or human vegetable.

I liked wolverine and the x mens latest issue :yeshrug: Loved the way they brought dog back :smugdraper:

I will always Always ALWAYS LOVE Chris Bachalo's art.

meth-ghost-rae-cover-sketches-nahright.jpg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I can't wait to see King Ezekial on the TV show.
You just know eventually he's going to turn out to be just as bad as Negan but I don't care...dude is cool as fukk.
iEdEDq5.jpg

Assuming the show brings him on/lasts that long

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Here are the original images for Robin's death:
rLXAAsH.jpg
cjMlj8f.jpg

And here is what was in the finished book:
bVvvzlk.png
zN9XcyL.png

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least Damien put up a fight. He didn't just get beat down like that bytch Jason Todd.