Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
After reading Age of Ultron #1 and liking what I read I decided to actually buy #2 this week. That was a mistake, Captain America is back to his old ways I see :beli: arrogant prick. How can the guy go from being a humbled mess in the corner to I have a plan you guys! on some Numbuh 1 Kids next door shyt. fukk you! you were just in the corner like a bytch two seconds ago sit down and shut the fukk up let somebody else lead :pacspit:

Superman #17 was fukking trash, shame on me for thinking the hel on earth arc had potential. The shyt was so weak they even had to bring the Justice League in and they didnt even do shyt. The ending was so fukking lackluster its not even funny. Who ever wrote this needs to be fired.

DeathStroke #18 was good much better then last issue which had new characters come out of nowhere. The advertising for this issue said Deathstroke vs Teen Titans, but there wasnt a single Titan in the whole issue. The setting took place in Japan wtf? :beli:

Batman #18 was good. I wonder if harper is gonna be the next robin. If so it would have made more sense if her name was stephanie, she could have been the new 52 version. Unless maybe later they say her real name is stephanie like they did with john blake being robin in the dark knight rises.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
After reading Age of Ultron #1 and liking what I read I decided to actually buy #2 this week. That was a mistake, Captain America is back to his old ways I see :beli: arrogant prick. How can the guy go from being a humbled mess in the corner to I have a plan you guys! on some Numbuh 1 Kids next door shyt. fukk you! you were just in the corner like a bytch two seconds ago sit down and shut the fukk up let somebody else lead :pacspit:

Superman #17 was fukking trash, shame on me for thinking the hel on earth arc had potential. The shyt was so weak they even had to bring the Justice League in and they didnt even do shyt. The ending was so fukking lackluster its not even funny. Who ever wrote this needs to be fired.

DeathStroke #18 was good much better then last issue which had new characters come out of nowhere. The advertising for this issue said Deathstroke vs Teen Titans, but there wasnt a single Titan in the whole issue. The setting took place in Japan wtf? :beli:

Batman #18 was good. I wonder if harper is gonna be the next robin. If so it would have made more sense if her name was stephanie, she could have been the new 52 version. Unless maybe later they say her real name is stephanie like they did with john blake being robin in the dark knight rises.
I was really upset with Supes #17

It reminded me of the reason why I don't fukk with Superman. The shyt had this huge buildup and a thing with a fake ass Galactus and all of that and then....nothing...

That shyt with He'l going back to Krypton does'nt even make sense :beli:

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
When Cap mentioned Logan and Alex I know I'm not the only one that thought they were c00ns

Ultron #2 felt like a waste of $$$ nothing happened in this issue

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was really upset with Supes #17

It reminded me of the reason why I don't fukk with Superman. The shyt had this huge buildup and a thing with a fake ass Galactus and all of that and then....nothing...

That shyt with He'l going back to Krypton does'nt even make sense :beli:

The whole series is weak. I''m thinking about dropping it.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Where my nikka @R=G at? I need that UXM breakdown

Last edited by a moderator:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
LOL. Here's there the important material......Cyclops let the Avengers have it...Magik was on fire again...Eva was the difference maker with her time stopping abilities..Hawkeye was in a$$hole mode...Magneto revealed his plan to Cyclops and how he fed them to Shield to get the result he wanted(trying to see who was behind those sentinels)....they teleported to the Jean Grey School by the end

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The only gripe I have about UXM #3 is Scott telling Magneto "Erik, I'm about to lose it." Real Bendis moment right there.

Scott throwing up the X is for the sake of the kids. not to transcend merdism, but IRL it would catch on with the quickness. Scott may be mutant BasedGod or some shyt. It's where it's heading with the anti-establishment/"Catch this on camera" vibe.

and I will always Always ALWAYS LOVE Chris Bachalo's art.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
So Magneto is really on our side then? and on our side I mean Cyclops's side. Is there anyone reading these books with the idea that Cyclops is a villain? I can't imagine that.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Magneto also said "Who made Cyclops the leader"..so there's more to things than they look. Magneto only cares about the best interests of mutantkind..everything else is for naught. Of course he was playing the humans for idiots but was it for self preservation or was it just the simple double cross? He did it his own way and Emma called it brilliant while Cyclops had to be put in his place a little. Funny shyt though.

That Wolverine and the X-Men issue with Wolverine's brother was fukking HORRENDOUS. Where is Rachel?

EDIT: I got Uncanny X-Men #3 in the profile. I'll put everything else up tomorrow morning when I'm back home.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And my grasp of continuity won't allow me to enjoy Age of Ultron #2 .

I'm supposed to be shocked at the dead bodies of civilians and Black Widow eating Twix stolen from a freshly killed corpse.....

Or Moon Knight killing people (once again, Bendis forces a superhero to become a "Black Ops SuperSpy". At least Marc has a military history.)

.....but I don't care.

I may as well be reading a "What If".

Is this really going to lead to them having Wolvie kill Hank Pym in the past, retrofitting this story into 616 continuity but making it where it never happened?

Is it going to lead to the Ultimate U being folded into 616? Or maybe the Supreme Power U or something?

And how old is that corkboard with the pics in Fury's lil hideyhole? Those pictures look REALLY old. Sentry's there. Ares, too. Osborn is prominent. Cassie Lang is there..

but then they got Valkyrie and Miss America up there drawn at a different date (or by another artist) to "keep you guessing" or to make you forget that this was drawn ages ago.

"But what about Spiderman's struggle and if he's Spidey Ock or not!?"

Uh huh. Nope. Can't take none of this serious yet.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And who's the big tittied redhead next to Machine Man? Satana?

And why is there a "mysterious unknown female of foreign heritage who will save you all" in the middle of the cork board?