Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The more I read Injustice :hhh:
Just :hhh:
fukk Batman in that:hhh:
fukk Harley weak ass Deadpool wanna be :hhh:
Anyone pushing this mass murderer as a feminist icon needs to put in a padded cell. :hhh:
She's a glorified Mason girl:hhh:

They've really made the effort to make Harley seem like a victim despite being complicit in a lot of shyt the joker has done, then at the same time making the joker seem weak and spineless

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
They've really made the effort to make Harley seem like a victim despite being complicit in a lot of shyt the joker has done, then at the same time making the joker seem weak and sponeless
O.G batman would never work with her.
6fhD27L.jpg

Nowadays he's written as a simp
23hrkpv.jpg

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Injustice ended after Year 5. I dropped the recent shyt after issue 2 or 3.
maxresdefault.jpg

Her ladder ending which turns out was probably Canon is the most fukked up part. She becomes a justice league member and is reunited with her daughter. The image above is the life she stole from Earth's greatest champion. It's the life she stole from millions of people she murdered. Hell she should be indebted to supes. The only reason she had that phony comic book face turn is Superman took out joker. Without that she'd still be his cum dumpster.
Hell he saves her on apokalips. The mad man goes out of his way to save the mass murdered that is also responsible for him snapping :stopitslime:
Same guy who murked captain marvel just for disagreeing:stopitslime:

And she becomes surrogate aunt to justice league kids:scust:
Everyone in Injustice is a retard :scust:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The more I read Injustice :hhh:
Just :hhh:
fukk Batman in that:hhh:
fukk Harley weak ass Deadpool wanna be :hhh:
Anyone pushing this mass murderer as a feminist icon needs to put in a padded cell. :hhh:
She's a glorified Mason girl:hhh:

They've really made the effort to make Harley seem like a victim despite being complicit in a lot of shyt the joker has done, then at the same time making the joker seem weak and spineless

Women don't know how bad Joker is. She just did that stuff cause she was scared of him and kept going back cause she had no where else to go. Women just like her cause she looks cool and kicks ass.

Y'all just hate strong women. :troll:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not feeling Hickman's X-Men run. I'm not sold on this whole Krakoa stuff and how the majority of the X-Men are just cool being mutant separatists. :unimpressed:
yeah it me go :patrice: when you think of mutants like sunfire who a national hero in japan and the other non-american mutants who come from countries that not as bigot as america that make giant death robot.