Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
DC brehs. Question. What is the timeline for these events/stories?
  • Doomsday Clock.
  • Batman Who Laughs.
  • DOOM (Lex Luthor is a hybrid alien).
Are they happening on 3 different Earths or is this happening on the same Earth? If the latter, what's the order?

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I like Snyder, but it’s like he piles up stuff. It’s like he cook a Thanksgiving feast and wants u to eat every drop of it.

U got the Source Wall broken

Magic is being exterminated

Perpetua is out on the loose

DC’s villains have powered up

Lex Luthor is a monster now handing out powers and long winded sermons to villains

The Justice League is either fighting or searching for artifacts in random pairings

THEN it’s an undercover hero who’s a traitor

THEN u throw in The Batman Who Laughs who’s still trying to bring back the Dark Multiverse

It’s TOO much

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I like Snyder, but it’s like he piles up stuff. It’s like he cook a Thanksgiving feast and wants u to eat every drop of it.

Lex Luthor is a monster now handing out powers and long winded sermons to villains

The Justice League is either fighting or searching for artifacts in random pairings

THEN u throw in The Batman Who Laughs who’s still trying to bring back the Dark Multiverse

It’s TOO much
I liked one of those things but he should stick to small scale. He's gonna end up like Bendis

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
  • Doomsday Clock.
  • Batman Who Laughs.
Are they happening on 3 different Earths or is this happening on the same Earth? If the latter, what's the order?
Same earth also don't forget event levaithan. Idk if there is an order.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It wasn't bad, just a bit out of character.

Though I DO feel it's a bit like when Batman got hit with the Omega Sanction plotwise.

And no, I honestly don't like when any writer takes it upon themselves to show "how hard dey got it in da ghetto" or whatever.
You don't like being reminded how hard we got it? How much shyt we take? :francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I didn't know that was even a thing. What's that about? The order is necessary. How do you all read this stuff without knowing? :dwillhuh:
I stopped reading these. EL is about some secret group doing some shyt. I only read issue 1 then dropped it. DC has too much shyt going on for me to care. Bendis is writing it and I only read it because Green Arrow is in it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I just discovered “Die! Die! Die!” at my local Books-A-Million.

It was fantastic!

9781534312142_p0_v3_s250x250.jpg

:pachaha: this shyt was WAAY beyond wild

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
  • Doomsday Clock.
  • Batman Who Laughs.
The Legion of Doom stuff and Batman Who Laughs stuff are happening at around the same time.

Doomsday Clock is supposedly part of the regular DCU but nothing in it has really been reflected in other books so who knows when it is happening within the timeline of the other comics.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

It’s TOO much
Totally agree. I will be happy when his Justice League run is over because he took ideas that could have been awesome and just went overboard by throwing too much into them.