Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Krakoa vs Wakanda!

Krakoa vs Avengers!!

Krakoa vs the World!!!

But 6 rainbow six nyggas clapped up the whole island and flatlined Ultimate Reed mr screamalot in 10 pages and filler?

Damn son.

HickMcmahon buried the entire roster to the mean street posse

I wonder whether Moira is the higher power :lupe:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Krakoa vs Wakanda!

Krakoa vs Avengers!!

Krakoa vs the World!!!

But 6 rainbow six nyggas clapped up the whole island and flatlined Ultimate Reed mr screamalot in 10 pages and filler?

Damn son.

HickMcmahon buried the entire roster to the mean street posse

I wonder whether Moira is the higher power :lupe:
Man I need trades to come out.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yo so doesn't Jean have to put on the Evil Reed helmet now to bring Xavier back with all his downloaded memories?

She ain't done that before huh?

She better not fukk up

Heel turn Xavier with distorted memories on deck

Or whatever all them paragraphs Hickman made us read during Raw and Smackdown were hinting on

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Why Scott acting like X Force #1 didn't happen? He out here talking about vacations n shyt

:dahell:

See for a moment, I was wondering if we were in a rectonned timeline where 616 Scott actually busted some kids into 616 Jean that grew up off-panel, but from what chibi Cable said, i guess both him and Rachel are still alternate future timelines who are just living in 616?

I'm sure it would've been some fake-outrage inducing recton... but for someone like me whose a smark, it would've made things much simpler if in Moira life number ____ Scott and Jean simply went the Reed and Sue route.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
See for a moment, I was wondering if we were in a rectonned timeline where 616 Scott actually busted some kids into 616 Jean that grew up off-panel, but from what chibi Cable said, i guess both him and Rachel are still alternate future timelines who are just living in 616?

I'm sure it would've been some fake-outrage inducing recton... but for someone like me whose a smark, it would've made things much simpler if in Moira life number ____ Scott and Jean simply went the Reed and Sue route.
Why would what moira did in random timeline #X have anything to do with this 616 story tho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yo so doesn't Jean have to put on the Evil Reed helmet now to bring Xavier back with all his downloaded memories?

She ain't done that before huh?

She better not fukk up

Heel turn Xavier with distorted memories on deck

Or whatever all them paragraphs Hickman made us read during Raw and Smackdown were hinting on

Well, Xavier has already wiped his mind twice. Did he do that on his own? :lupe:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
Spoilers I guess for people who haven't been following The Walking Dead:

RIP Rick Grimes. I haven't read this book in years but I was perusing a comic shop and saw that he's shot to death by some jabroni. I don't know what lead up to that, but it was a pretty lame way to die for the protagonist of such a long series. Oh well. Whatever.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Why Scott acting like X Force #1 didn't happen? He out here talking about vacations n shyt

:dahell:
Why would what moira did in random timeline #X have anything to do with this 616 story tho

2 things a. is this book in 616? Cause it feels like it is and isn't. B. Is Xaiver really the Maker?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Fallen Angels was barely alright but the concept of the team is dope as fukk. It looks to become sorta like the black ops X-Force team except completely of the grid plus Sinister.
Using OG Psylocke as the main character in Fallen Angels didn't work for me.
They should have had that book be the Mystique focused book so we could see what shady shyt she gets up to while acting like she's doing black ops work for Xavier and them.

X-Men 2 was very good, but lol @ Hickman introducing the X-Men variant of the Avengers' Black Swan like it's all good and nobody will notice.:russ:
I thought the character was going to end up being Black Swan for a second there.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Far Sector. :picard:

I actually finished the first issue because the concept is interesting but goddamn, it was as if the writer was trying to out-Bendis Bendis. Some of the goofiest try-hard narration I have ever had the displeasure of reading in a comic book.

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is this book in 616? Cause it feels like it is and isn't.

Hickman said in an interview that Dawn of X wouldn't dabble in alternate universe's or time travel. So im guessing it's still main continuity.

Is Xaiver really the Maker?

I doubt it, with him being in future foundation and all. But then again, there's too many similarities to write it off just yet.

house-1

house-5-2

:patrice: