Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
That makes about NO sense. Take two of the most popular characters integral to the premise and make them immediate victims as a slap to the face for og loyal fanbase of the Scream movies that have been watching the set of movies since they were kids themselves; in order to make it teen friendly for the new segment. Enough with your commentary on this - you and @MartyMcFly @Flex Grossman @The Hierophant are banished from further discussion about this movie until the release date.
tumblr_p0h5s51YLg1vfi9wlo1_540.gif
Can’t just have the same 3 people narrowly escaping new people in the mask forever

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That makes about NO sense. Take two of the most popular characters integral to the premise and make them immediate victims as a slap to the face for og loyal fanbase of the Scream movies that have been watching the set of movies since they were kids themselves; in order to make it teen friendly for the new segment. Enough with your commentary on this - you and @MartyMcFly @Flex Grossman @The Hierophant are banished from further discussion about this movie until the release date.
tumblr_p0h5s51YLg1vfi9wlo1_540.gif
Quinlan was one of only two decent characters in The Strain series. That show should've been much better. But I digress.

All three of them should've died in Scream 4 but they definitely need to pass the torch in the new movie.

Or will random teenagers be hellbent on coming up with overly complicated schemes focused on murdering two 50ish divorcees and their mid-40s bestie for the next 3 sequels?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Quinlan was one of only two decent characters in The Strain series. That show should've been much better. But I digress.

All three of them should've died in Scream 4 but they definitely need to pass the torch in the new movie.

Or will random teenagers be hellbent on coming up with overly complicated schemes focused on murdering two 50ish divorcees and their mid-40s bestie for the next 3 sequels?
:mjtf::what:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m tryna figure out how RZ can completely change everything about Halloween, but Scream is the sacred franchise that isn’t allowed to get any new main characters

What??!!! I see y’all are on a violating type of time.
:ohhh:
thread is about to take a real devastating and necessary turn. (*Bookmarked for later purposes when I return)
:demonic:
tumblr_p9nqkdTkcd1vmx6pno1_500.gifv

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
FREAKY
Seventeen-year-old Millie Kessler (Kathryn Newton, Blockers, HBO’s Big Little Lies) is just trying to survive the bloodthirsty halls of Blissfield High and the cruelty of the popular crowd. But when she becomes the newest target of The Butcher (Vince Vaughn), her town’s infamous serial killer, her senior year becomes the least of her worries.
When The Butcher’s mystical ancient dagger causes him and Millie to wake up in each other’s bodies, Millie learns that she has just 24 hours to get her body back before the switch becomes permanent and she’s trapped in the form of a middle-aged maniac forever. The only problem is she now looks like a towering psychopath who’s the target of a city-wide manhunt while The Butcher looks like her and has brought his appetite for carnage to Homecoming.