Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Neve Campbell Back As Sidney Prescott For Paramount-Spyglass ‘Scream’ Relaunch – Deadline

We BACK!!! :blessed:
200.gif

Neve Campbell Back As Sidney Prescott For Paramount-Spyglass ‘Scream’ Relaunch

Oh it’s on now - Discussion to be continued.
JealousEarnestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

All of that “Scream”
slander and chatter - I haven’t forgot
:demonic:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neve Campbell will reprise her role as Sidney Prescott in Paramount-Spyglass’ relaunch of Scream.

She joins previously announced Scream gang David Arquette and Courteney Cox as Dewey Riley and Gale Weathers, and new cast members Jack Quaid, Melissa Barrera and Jenna Ortega. Production is planned to shoot in Wilmington, North Carolina for a Jan. 14, 2022 theatrical release.

Radio Silence said, “We’re pinching ourselves! It’s hard to express how much the character Sidney Prescott shaped our love of movies and to have the chance to work with Neve is truly a dream come true. It just wouldn’t be a ‘Scream’ movie without Neve and we’re so excited and honored to join her in Woodsboro.”

EXCLUSIVES
Neve Campbell is Back as Sidney Prescott in Spyglass and Paramount’s ‘Scream’ Relaunch! [Exclusive]

Relaunch!! The franchise has been resurrected.. back like we never left. OFFICIALLY
:wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Deputy Judy's back! Wonder if she's still gonna be trying to smash Dewey?
ZestyBetterGannet-size_restricted.gif

I liked Dylan Minnette in DON'T BREATHE...he was also in this really shytty movie calle THE OPEN HOUSE that no one should ever watch.
VSCPlW9.jpg

Kyle Gallner was in the NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET remake and JENNIFER'S BODY.
lADm9kz.jpg

Jasmine Savoy Brown who was really good in the HBO show THE LEFTOVERS.
jpVS7cC.jpg

Mason Gooding is Cuba Gooding's son and was funny in BOOKSMART.
p8XNor6.jpg

Mikey Madison's only role I am familiar with is when she played one of the Manson Girls in ONCE UPON A TIME IN HOLLYWOOD.
VLrXiIK.jpg

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
HALLOWEEN PARTY
HALLOWEEN PARTY follows a college student named Grace on a journey to find out who killed her best friend after the girls trigger a cheesy though disturbing Halloween-themed computer meme. With the help of a talented I.T. student named Spencer, the two soon discover that their old college has a terrible secret...

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
BLOODY HELL
A man with a mysterious past flees the country to escape his own personal hell - only to arrive somewhere much, much, much worse.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think that I dislocated my shoulder - it’s badly sprained. I can barely type or use my phone, iPad, nothing bc it’s painful. have to wear one of those arm sprain things.
:mjcry::mjcry:
The @Jello Biafra curse strikes again.
This happens right when the Scream 5 cast is announced and I can’t do my post up or responses. Dammit - looks like I’ll be out of commission for a minute - don’t ever take being right handed for granted. Happy posting y’all
:to:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I think that I dislocated my shoulder - it’s badly sprained. I can barely type or use my phone, iPad, nothing bc it’s painful. have to wear one of those arm sprain things.
This happens right when the Scream 5 cast is announced and I can’t do my post up or responses. Dammit - looks like I’ll be out of commission for a minute - don’t ever take being right handed for granted. Happy posting y’all
ZD4ErRB.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Feel better! Rest up