Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He knows I'm right.:mjgrin:. They'll do it if they can cause it will make money. Search your feelings you know it to be true.:mjgrin:
Some of us have an appreciation for the art of horror not for popularity contests or money incentives
:scust:
Like the people who have no appreciation for Midsommar but think The Thing is the best movie ever. Or pick Evil Dead over Halloween 2007 remake. But whatever I don’t judge, everyone is entitled to their preferences.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t worry about the horror movie drought y’all - Blumhouse is about to bless us for Halloween season

Amazon to Release Eight New Blumhouse Films on Prime Video – IndieWire

Amazon announced Thursday that it will release “Welcome to the
Blumhouse,” a program of eight genre films, on Prime Video. The first four films of the slate, all produced by Blumhouse Television and Amazon Studios, will launch in October, with the other half released in 2021.

The poster for the program of four films — “Nocturne,” “Black Box,” “Evil Eye,” and “The Lie” — promises “Four unsettling films.

Can’t wait -
DeadOrderlyCats-size_restricted.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjlol::deadmanny:
I’m not worried about Kirby and her 20 fans- she’s not that big of a box office draw. for all y’all know, they’ll probably pull a Jada/Omar Epps move and off her right after the opening credits.
:rudy: :camby:
I still say Dewey & Gail should be the pre-credits murder victims.

That would be the most entertaining option and make clear from the start that there are no sacred cows in the reboot.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still say Dewey & Gail should be the pre-credits murder victims.

That would be the most entertaining option and make clear from the start that there are no sacred cows in the reboot.
That makes about NO sense. Take two of the most popular characters integral to the premise and make them immediate victims as a slap to the face for og loyal fanbase of the Scream movies that have been watching the set of movies since they were kids themselves; in order to make it teen friendly for the new segment. Enough with your commentary on this - you and @MartyMcFly @Flex Grossman @The Hierophant are banished from further discussion about this movie until the release date.
tumblr_p0h5s51YLg1vfi9wlo1_540.gif