Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Cardboard could act better and be more convincing in a horror movie than she could
:comeon::unimpressed:

That was a decade ago. They haven’t started filming yet. It’s not like blonde midgets with subpar acting skills are that hard to replace.
:unimpressed:

tenor.gif

You in the movie theater watching Scream 5 when Kirby pops up on screen alive and well:
u6AbNLb.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You always take his side
:wtb:
I’m not taking his side :russ: I’m spitting facts. David Arquette already came out and said he’d love her to be back. Film geek community raises the flag for scream 4 every October and her specifically. It’s academic at this point. Plus all the other stuff I said.
Justice for Kirby? Even David Arquette Would Love to See Hayden Panettiere Return in ‘Scream 5’

John is one of the most tuned in horror writers in the industry. Look at how he starts this article:

“one of the most beloved new characters...” he’s got his finger on the pulse of horror and he knows Kirby’s name rings bells. If he knows that, Kevin Williamson and the radio silence crew know it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’m not taking his side :russ: I’m spitting facts. David Arquette already came out and said he’d love her to be back. Film geek community raises the flag for scream 4 every October and her specifically. It’s academic at this point. Plus all the other stuff I said.
Justice for Kirby? Even David Arquette Would Love to See Hayden Panettiere Return in ‘Scream 5’

John is one of the most tuned in horror writers in the industry. Look at how he starts this article:

“one of the most beloved new characters...” he’s got his finger on the pulse of horror and he knows Kirby’s name rings bells. If he knows that, Kevin Williamson and the radio silence crew know it
Oh for real bc I found a different write up-
“he’s got his finger on the pulse of the dead, which is pointless because the dead have no pulse and he knows Kirby’s name rings violins and Sydney’s name blows trumpets for a reprisal of beloved Neve Campbell as the lead role. If he knows that, everyone knows that, even Kevin Williamson when he says the name of Kirby brings radio and movie silence, the crew know it, the Subgroup aptly known as THT are the only people, who don’t seem to know it’

:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh for real bc I found a different write up-
“he’s got his finger on the pulse of the dead, which is pointless because the dead have no pulse and he knows Kirby’s name rings violins and Sydney’s name blows trumpets for a reprisal of beloved Neve Campbell as the lead role. If he knows that, everyone knows that, even Kevin Williamson when he says the name of Kirby brings radio and movie silence, the crew know it, the Subgroup aptly known as THT are the only people, who don’t seem to know it’

:ohhh:
:russ: