Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just found Killer Klowns from Outerspace on Netflix the other day, it's still ridiculously 80's and a lot of fun. I'm shocked it hasn't gotten a reboot to cash in on nostalgia...but either way, fun Netflix horror option!
Truth be told, I don’t think a reboot would do it justice- would be hard to replicate that type of vibe that comes from the original. From the costumes, to the writing, the design, “special affects”, that was campy 80s fun and originality.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love ish like this. I'd love to find one of these for Jersey/NY alone. I wonder if Weird NJ magazine ever made a map.

Two local urban legend shoutouts:
1. The legend of the New Jersey Devil has got to our GOAT every time imo. That ish feels like folklore from a bygone era.

2. We have a true and unsolved mystery straight out of a horror movie (Netflix already bought the rights to the story). Not sure if I've ever posted about the Watcher of Westfield on here, but the messages this dude was leaving went from eerie prank stuff to threateningly aware of way too much information.

N.J. Couple Spooked by ‘Watcher’ Sell $1.4 Million Home at Loss

That's the short version. If that gets you interested, here's the detailed with some of the messages this family got:
The Haunting of a Dream House
Me too! I love reading this stuff! I’ll check this out. I’ll start posting more now that I know there’s others that have an appreciation for it. I used to live in Jersey, I know all about the Jersey Devil. I’m going to read though the rest that you posted. There’s this one urban legend documentary that had me creeped out for days, one of those viewings that sticks in your head and makes you feel uneasy - I’ll post that up when I remember what it is.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MV5BMTk5MjkxMjUxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk5ODUwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

this movie was complete garbage :scust:
Agreed. Complete waste that no one asked for

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truth be told, I don’t think a reboot would do it justice- would be hard to replicate that type of vibe that comes from the original. From the costumes, to the writing, the design, “special affects”, that was campy 80s fun and originality.
Love that movie was one of the first ridiculous nonfranchise horror movie I saw as a kid . I remember tryign to tell my cousins and family about it and them thinking I was making it up lol and a a added bonus I saw them at Halloween horror nights in Orlando two years ago they had a section and last year a haunted house . I got their t shirt that glows in the dark

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rh
the first one was great low budget found footage movie . The second one was unnecessary trash .
On a random A low key great horror franchise I woujd watch more of The collector and the collection :wow:
The Collector and Collection are the best. Much better than Jigsaw, if I had to compare them to something.