Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
"When the chips are down, according to The Thing, human beings will eat each other."

Nothing but truth there.

Good read, man.
thanks, homie. the most nihilistic thing I've ever written lol. I had a hopeful ending on it initially but it just didn't feel right

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

For those unfamiliar with the comic:

When a small-town beat cop comes home to bury his murdered father—the revered Philadelphia detective James Sangster Sr.—he begins to unravel a mystery that leads him down a path of horrors that will shake his beliefs to their core. The city that was once the symbol of liberty and freedom has fallen prey to corruption, poverty, unemployment, brutality… and vampires.Welcome to KILLADELPHIA.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Gave Bliss a spin...interesting mix of vampire and possession tropes for the scares but I wish the characters didn't feel so one-dimensional. Felt like the focus was on pace and memorable images which was cool but I think they could have done a lot more to flesh out the artist seeking inspiration through addiction concept. Still a solid viewing though, you can't go wrong with a rapid pace and high kill count.

My Jason Marathon is at the point where the quality goes off a cliff. Still gonna try to get through 'em playing in the background while I work on projects and ish like that.

Cursed Films is a fun run through. It's cool to hear more details and inside perspectives on some of the horror movie urban legends. The Poltergeist episode really hit me though, when they talked about how the urban legends effected people that knew the actresses who passed away. The Crow episode was the weakest for me, but probably because I've never been a big fan of that movie.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jebus Christmas! That FANTASY ISLAND movie was trash and it was long as fukk. Damn near a full 2 hours of absolute bullshyt that could have been delivered in a smooth 80 minutes.
Just awful.