Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
MV5BMTk5MjkxMjUxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODk5ODUwOQ@@._V1_.jpg

this movie was complete garbage :scust:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I love ish like this. I'd love to find one of these for Jersey/NY alone. I wonder if Weird NJ magazine ever made a map.

Two local urban legend shoutouts:
1. The legend of the New Jersey Devil has got to our GOAT every time imo. That ish feels like folklore from a bygone era.

2. We have a true and unsolved mystery straight out of a horror movie (Netflix already bought the rights to the story). Not sure if I've ever posted about the Watcher of Westfield on here, but the messages this dude was leaving went from eerie prank stuff to threateningly aware of way too much information.

N.J. Couple Spooked by ‘Watcher’ Sell $1.4 Million Home at Loss

That's the short version. If that gets you interested, here's the detailed with some of the messages this family got:
The Haunting of a Dream House

657 Boulevard has been the subject of my family for decades now and as it approaches its 110th birthday, I have been put in charge of watching and waiting for its second coming. My grandfather watched the house in the 1920s and my father watched in the 1960s. It is now my time. Do you know the history of the house? Do you know what lies within the walls of 657 Boulevard? Why are you here? I will find out.

657 Boulevard is anxious for you to move in. It has been years and years since the young blood ruled the hallways of the house. Have you found all of the secrets it holds yet? Will the young blood play in the basement? Or are they too afraid to go down there alone. I would [be] very afraid if I were them. It is far away from the rest of the house. If you were upstairs you would never hear them scream.

Will they sleep in the attic? Or will you all sleep on the second floor? Who has the bedrooms facing the street? I’ll know as soon as you move in. It will help me to know who is in which bedroom. Then I can plan better.

All of the windows and doors in 657 Boulevard allow me to watch you and track you as you move through the house. Who am I? I am the Watcher and have been in control of 657 Boulevard for the better part of two decades now. The Woods family turned it over to you. It was their time to move on and kindly sold it when I asked them to.

I pass by many times a day. 657 Boulevard is my job, my life, my obsession. And now you are too Braddus family. Welcome to the product of your greed! Greed is what brought the past three families to 657 Boulevard and now it has brought you to me.

Have a happy moving in day. You know I will be watching.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Alamo is showing "Spookies" for tonight's Terror Tuesday. Costs about $7 and you can rent the event for a week. looks interesting so I signed up

Also @Jello Biafra, Jericho is cohosting the season premiere of the last drive in. that man will do anything to avoid going home
Even in a quarantine situation. :russ:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I just found Killer Klowns from Outerspace on Netflix the other day, it's still ridiculously 80's and a lot of fun. I'm shocked it hasn't gotten a reboot to cash in on nostalgia...but either way, fun Netflix horror option!
Yessss!!! Saw it come up on my Netflix last week. I can’t count the number of times that I’ve watched that movie throughout the years. Cotton candy human coc00ns
:mjlol::why::dead: