Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cursed about the Exorcist was definitely entertaining, I'd never heard about someone on the set actually being charged with murder later on. That was an interesting story.

I marathon'ed Friday the 13th movies (2 through 4 aka the best of the bunch to me). The third installment is easily my favorite of the bunch, so damned 80's and we get sprinting Jason. I honestly forgot just how agile he was even in the early hockey mask films...also how much the final girls beat the hell out of him in every movie.

I also went into full Schlock mode and watched Neon Maniacs...it's got some charm to it. Lots of monster designs and some of them land. But that's about all.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Is shudder free?

I need a fukkery filled horror, something that makes you laugh at the stupidity like final girls, or the boy

also looking for more survival flicks like descent and 47 meters down

Lastly, any other good thrillers like hush, the invitation and the gift

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Is shudder free?

I need a fukkery filled horror, something that makes you laugh at the stupidity like final girls, or the boy

also looking for more survival flicks like descent and 47 meters down

Lastly, any other good thrillers like hush, the invitation and the gift
There’s promo codes for 30 day free trials. $5.99 a month after that. All kinds of different horror fukkery and good stuff on there

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
This was a pretty good grindhouse flick

VFWPH.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Big Budget ‘Blood Shark 3D’ Will Be China’s First 3D Shark Attack Horror Movie [Images]

new shark attack horror movie is headed our way out of China, we’ve learned this week. It’s titledBlood Shark 3D (aka Horror Shark 3D), China’s first domestic 3D shark attack movie.

Written and directed by Wang Liang, the film centers on “a swimmer and a marine paradise trainer who accidentally fall into a huge conspiracy about blood sharks.”

“Blood sharks,” we gather, are essentially mutant killer sharks. Yes please.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:russ:What are you doing over on this side of the woods?? Lol. That was a decent movie - it was mentioned a few weeks back. Good looks.

Haha, I like horror flicks but I'm not well versed in the genre enough to really contribute much here

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Haha, I like horror flicks but I'm not well versed in the genre enough to really contribute much here
Contribute what you can- we’re not snobs or elitists. I didn’t know half of what I know now until I started posting in this thread. All comments and opinions are welcome as long as it’s about the subject matter. This is neutral territory. I haven’t been posting as much bc I’ve been binge watching other series and my attention has been diverted but feel free.

(and ignore my feud with @Jello Biafra , this is an ongoing dispute going back to Halloween 2019 and his unhealthy negative obsession with the likes of master of horror, Rob Zombie and prior to that, December 2018 - his disdain anything associated with Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
:beli::aicmon: