Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Any of you seen The Turning yet?
Think I migjt watch that in a minute.
I watched The Turning this morning and it was some hot garbage.

I think I am over these modern ghost flicks. They all follow the same storyline beats and there is almost nothing original being done with any of them.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I watched The Turning this morning and it was some hot garbage.

I think I am over these modern ghost flicks. They all follow the same storyline beats and there is almost nothing original being done with any of them.
whelp!

Gonna delete this one.

:beli:

+reps

:obama:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Cursed, Episode 2 is out. The Omen. If you don’t believe in demon possession and/or negative entities associated- I don’t know what to tell you because I don’t believe in coincidence or circumstances. There’s just too many events to think different . I think that evil forces and a satanic presence can plague a film bc they’re inviting and channeling demons or the devil, itself.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not bad so far - shudder
81P4B2kCwGL._SY445_.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah. That was one of the more memorable horror scores for me.

Thats whats up family!
son you have no idea how many times I've been on eBay, ready to throw down more than $100 for a copy of this shyt. Waxworks put it out years ago and it was out of print until this morning. So happy they put it back out and I don't have to drop all that money on eBay. Copped the main score and the incidental music Carpenter dug up

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cursed, Episode 2 is out. The Omen. If you don’t believe in demon possession and/or negative entities associated- I don’t know what to tell you because I don’t believe in coincidence or circumstances. There’s just too many events to think different . I think that evil forces and a satanic presence can plague a film bc they’re inviting and channeling demons or the devil, itself.

But see in that same episode, thats where you've got cats saying "demons would want to make sure the movie happens because they want the fame and notoriety" and thats also the same episode where someone brings up those same things happen on the sets of regular movies but the context is different.

Not saying we should or shouldn't believe one thing because obviously thats a personal choice and no one can tell any of us we're "wrong" on that one. But I think there's ample evidence on either side of the equation particularly for that movie and poltergeist when they get to that. that episode in particular made me look at the whole phenomena with a different set of lenses

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
son you have no idea how many times I've been on eBay, ready to throw down more than $100 for a copy of this shyt. Waxworks put it out years ago and it was out of print until this morning. So happy they put it back out and I don't have to drop all that money on eBay. Copped the main score and the incidental music Carpenter dug up
I understand man.
When I was a kid, the Inspector Gadget doll was like the god toy!
It was also one of the 1st really expensive toys out at the time.
I can only remember one kid in my hood that had that.
I got older and shyt.
Probably like maybe 4 years ago.
Im fucckin around on the comouter.
Its just me. My girls out spending my monies.
I see an ad for Insp Gadget like a new show.
The toy just pops in my head!
I go to ebay. This kids selling it for like $500!
s-l400.jpg

Now.this the OFFICIAL shyt!!
not the Mickeys Ds bullshyt.
Or the goofy ass action figure shyts.
This was the one where the jacket puffed out!
I have that ahit at Chase bank in one od my lock boxes!