Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I was talking about
5170YDPXH2L._SY445_.jpg

If you never seen this check it out.
shyt is deep!
:ohhh: Is that considered to be anime? I didn’t know there was anime horror

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It’s just really good. Flanagan understands horror and emotion so well. It’s a great love letter to the book and the movie and a beautiful story about fatherhood, family, the sins our parents pass to us, and how we overcome those sins. I see why king wrote the book because it has this very interesting question: how can Danny Torrance possibly be a functioning adult and what would it be like if he had to be someone’s surrogate dad?

It’s a gorgeous movie and looks very much like the haunting of hill house. All of the actors shine, no pun intended, but the little girl at the center of it carries the movie for me. Her and Rebecca hall, who is an excellent villain and needs to do more horror. If they ever get around to that hellraiser remake, she’d be great as the new Julia.

There’s definitely some dialogue that could’ve been trimmed to make the movie a tad shorter but I really love it. It deserves a lot more love at the box office than it’s getting and I believe it’s going to be one of those flicks 10 years from now we look back on and ask “how did we miss this?” Maybe not a future classic but definitely a gem and a great companion piece to the shining and a fitting end to that story.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
It’s just really good. Flanagan understands horror and emotion so well. It’s a great love letter to the book and the movie and a beautiful story about fatherhood, family, the sins our parents pass to us, and how we overcome those sins. I see why king wrote the book because it has this very interesting question: how can Danny Torrance possibly be a functioning adult and what would it be like if he had to be someone’s surrogate dad?

It’s a gorgeous movie and looks very much like the haunting of hill house. All of the actors shine, no pun intended, but the little girl at the center of it carries the movie for me. Her and Rebecca hall, who is an excellent villain and needs to do more horror. If they ever get around to that hellraiser remake, she’d be great as the new Julia.

There’s definitely some dialogue that could’ve been trimmed to make the movie a tad shorter but I really love it. It deserves a lot more love at the box office than it’s getting and I believe it’s going to be one of those flicks 10 years from now we look back on and ask “how did we miss this?” Maybe not a future classic but definitely a gem and a great companion piece to the shining and a fitting end to that story.
Damn I thought you meant walked out like halfway thru the movie lol.

yeah I loved it. Flanagan knocked it out of the park toeing the line between making a sequel for the shining movie and the shining book. Brought it all together in a really cool way. Dude is a legend in my book already.

i was really hoping they got Jack Nicholson when Dan was at the overlook bar talking to his dad. But the helicopter tracking shot when Dan and abra we’re driving up the mountain :wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn I thought you meant walked out like halfway thru the movie lol.

yeah I loved it. Flanagan knocked it out of the park toeing the line between making a sequel for the shining movie and the shining book. Brought it all together in a really cool way. Dude is a legend in my book already.

i was really hoping they got Jack Nicholson when Dan was at the overlook bar talking to his dad. But the helicopter tracking shot when Dan and abra we’re driving up the mountain :wow:
If he did that, you know king would’ve been pissed

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cute story: never watched any of the twilight shows, but I liked Umderworld series of movies with Kate Beckinsale. Might be too violent for 10 yr ods the vampire v werewolf- lycan type movie

Underworld is a series of action horror films created by Len Wiseman, Kevin Grevioux, and Danny McBride. The first film, Underworld, was released in 2003. It tells the story of Selene (Kate Beckinsale), a vampire who works as a Death Dealer, killing the lycanswho allegedly slaughtered her family. The second film, Underworld: Evolution, was released in 2006. In this film, Selene takes Michael Corvin, a Lycan/vampire hybrid, to a vampire safehouse and plans to return to Viktor's estate to awaken another elder Markus, whom they discover is the first Vampire and a powerful enemy. The third film, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, is the prequel to the series, chronicling the origins of the vampire-
John carpenters vampire$:lolbron: but only because I love the real book

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
my son turns 10 next week.
i gotta tell you all about this muthafukka man.
him and my girl Boobi watch them anime joints alot.
im old school so i really only fukk with the older shyts like Ninja Scroll (GOAT shyt)
Fist of the Northstar. Vampire Hunter D.
they been watching Attack on Titan on demand the last few weeks.
im going thru my shyt to donate to Puerto Rico i found my Vampire Princess dvds.
i told my girl, "what you know about this crack right here?"
she like, "yo i never heard of this shyt fam!"
:ohhh:

this like a few days ago, so her and Lil KingPin are like maybe 4 episodes in i think.
my son like, "dad. can you put me on to some vampire movies? like the really crack ones."
so i tell him, "next week when your mother brings you over we gonna have a vamp marathon for the weekend. get some eats. just max out."

the point of this story is...

whats the Film Rooms MUST SEE vamp joints??
:jbhmm:
30 Days of Night
The Addiction
Blade
Blade 2
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Byzantium
Dracula
Fright Night
From Dusk Till Dawn
Ganja & Hess
Horror of Dracula