Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Looked it up - Re-Animator is on Shudder. it has a 7.2 on IMDB :ohhh:
"At University of Zurich Institute of Medicine in Switzerland, Herbert West brings his dead professor, Dr. Hans Gruber, back to life. There are horrific side-effects, however; as West explains, the dosage was too large. When accused of killing Gruber, West counters: "I gave him life!"
Here's a free stream if anyone wants to watch.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Looked it up - Re-Animator is on Shudder. it has a 7.2 on IMDB :ohhh:
"At University of Zurich Institute of Medicine in Switzerland, Herbert West brings his dead professor, Dr. Hans Gruber, back to life. There are horrific side-effects, however; as West explains, the dosage was too large. When accused of killing Gruber, West counters: "I gave him life!"
Here's a free stream if anyone wants to watch.

Also take note that Barbara crampton looks like that then and possibly looks better now. She’s aging in reverse like a damn witch

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also take note that Barbara crampton looks like that now and possibly looks better now. She’s aging in reverse like a damn witch
I was just thinking that!!!:mindblown:I was reading articles about the movie and saw her pic. I knewwwww she looked familiar. Right off top, I know she's been in other horror movies but I can't remember the exact movie titles. Usually the aging thing doesn't work in their favor, but she's an exception. I like her as an actress, something about her acting technique and disposition is very engaging.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was just thinking that!!!:mindblown:I was reading articles about the movie and saw her pic. I knewwwww she looked familiar. Right off top, I know she's been in other horror movies but I can't remember the exact movie titles. Usually the aging thing doesn't work in their favor, but she's an exception. I like her as an actress, something about her acting technique and disposition is very engaging.
Yeah Barbara is dope. She’s a good writer too.

:russ: Yeah white women don’t have luck there but she must have a picture up in her attic. Every time I see a pic of her I ask “seriously how old is this woman?” cause she’s going fukking backwards. She looks better now than she did in her 20s.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah Barbara is dope. She’s a good writer too.

:russ: Yeah white women don’t have luck there but she must have a picture up in her attic. Every time I see a pic of her I ask “seriously how old is this woman?” cause she’s going fukking backwards. She looks better now than she did in her 20s.
Just looked her up.. She's 60??!! doesn't appear to have any work done either. The only other white woman I'm familiar with that has maintained for her age is Christie Brinkley but I can tell she's had surgery but it's not overwhelming so I'll give her that. I will say this, she's aging better than that other lady who's in a lot of horror movies from back in the day-
Meg Foster
:mjlol::scusthov:(in before @Jello Biafra brings up Salem's Lot again :umad:)
Drastic change... I mean.. damn.
67190ba2f4d53575ce6f8fb54edc5aae.jpg

meg-foster-31.jpg

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Just looked her up.. She's 60??!! doesn't appear to have any work done either. The only other white woman I'm familiar with that has maintained for her age is Christie Brinkley but I can tell she's had surgery but it's not overwhelming so I'll give her that. I will say this, she's aging better than that other lady who's in a lot of horror movies from back in the day-
Meg Foster

meg-foster-31.jpg
:flabbynsick: looks more like Holmes lot.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Meg Foster

meg-foster-31.jpg
Yikes

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Meg Foster

meg-foster-31.jpg
Meg has aged like a banana.