Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Dope! Lucky b*stard!!!

You ever go to NYAFF (New York Asian film festival)? It's been going on every year in the summer. They always bring some dope guests. Met Sammo Hung one year and a lot of other Japanese directors and stars.

New York Asian Film Festival
I been to one and met NORA MIAO, lol
You met sammo too, i saw him in hong kong with bey logan..nice guy indeed and very funny.
he told us a story
about drgaon's forevers (my fave hong kong film ever).

REAL6

All Star
Daps
but i didn't get to meet sammo in ny.

NY use to have some crazy kung fu movie stores..shaolin video.
do you still collect?

Yeah on 42nd st also. I used to go to the deuce and see two Kung Fu flicks for 6 bucks. This was way back in the day before Disney moved in.

I try to but it's hard when you have a family now and so little time.

You'd be surprised thou, YouTube has many hidden Kung Fu gems!!! Check out Wu-Tang Collection's channel. Alot of great older gems.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah on 42nd st also. I used to go to the deuce and see two Kung Fu flicks for 6 bucks. This was way back in the day before Disney moved in.

You'd be surprised thou, YouTube has many hidden Kung Fu gems!!! Check out Wu-Tang Collection's channel. Alot of great older gems.
That’s what I watch. Amazon also has a full collection of Kung fu flicks. Like incredibly full.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

i know bro, but wu tang collection are shytty bootlegs from xenon..nice collection but horrible cropped ratio.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
my son turns 10 next week.
i gotta tell you all about this muthafukka man.
him and my girl Boobi watch them anime joints alot.
im old school so i really only fukk with the older shyts like Ninja Scroll (GOAT shyt)
Fist of the Northstar. Vampire Hunter D.
they been watching Attack on Titan on demand the last few weeks.
im going thru my shyt to donate to Puerto Rico i found my Vampire Princess dvds.
i told my girl, "what you know about this crack right here?"
she like, "yo i never heard of this shyt fam!"
:ohhh:

this like a few days ago, so her and Lil KingPin are like maybe 4 episodes in i think.
my son like, "dad. can you put me on to some vampire movies? like the really crack ones."
so i tell him, "next week when your mother brings you over we gonna have a vamp marathon for the weekend. get some eats. just max out."

the point of this story is...

whats the Film Rooms MUST SEE vamp joints??
:jbhmm:
Well considering he’s ten I wouldn’t rec a lot of my favorites haha.

Herzog’s Nosferatu would be way too boring for him but damn that movie rules and doesn’t have any gore. Let me stop here I’m useless Lmaoo

there's always this classic
220px-Scooby-Doo_and_the_Legend_of_the_Vampire.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Well considering he’s ten I wouldn’t rec a lot of my favorites haha.

Herzog’s Nosferatu would be way too boring for him but damn that movie rules and doesn’t have any gore. Let me stop here I’m useless Lmaoo

there's always this classic
220px-Scooby-Doo_and_the_Legend_of_the_Vampire.jpg
Gore aint gonna hurt him.
He seen my old neighborhood.