Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
The first vid :gag::picard:
What’s the second movie about?

The second vid is the full movie. Classic underground flick from back in the day.

220px-Naked_Blood.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That rapey old man in Reanimator gets brought back to “life” and the only thing on his mind is using his head to head into more problems, headed for disaster thinking that he’s the headmaster
:mjgrin:
Kill your girlfriend as collateral damage and think it’s a good idea to reanimate her dead body after Reanimation of corpses is what killed her in the first place.
:stopitslime::dwillhuh:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
my son turns 10 next week.
i gotta tell you all about this muthafukka man.
him and my girl Boobi watch them anime joints alot.
im old school so i really only fukk with the older shyts like Ninja Scroll (GOAT shyt)
Fist of the Northstar. Vampire Hunter D.
they been watching Attack on Titan on demand the last few weeks.
im going thru my shyt to donate to Puerto Rico i found my Vampire Princess dvds.
i told my girl, "what you know about this crack right here?"
she like, "yo i never heard of this shyt fam!"
:ohhh:

this like a few days ago, so her and Lil KingPin are like maybe 4 episodes in i think.
my son like, "dad. can you put me on to some vampire movies? like the really crack ones."
so i tell him, "next week when your mother brings you over we gonna have a vamp marathon for the weekend. get some eats. just max out."

the point of this story is...

whats the Film Rooms MUST SEE vamp joints??
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my son turns 10 next week.
i gotta tell you all about this muthafukka man.
him and my girl Boobi watch them anime joints alot.
im old school so i really only fukk with the older shyts like Ninja Scroll (GOAT shyt)
Fist of the Northstar. Vampire Hunter D.
they been watching Attack on Titan on demand the last few weeks.
im going thru my shyt to donate to Puerto Rico i found my Vampire Princess dvds.
i told my girl, "what you know about this crack right here?"
she like, "yo i never heard of this shyt fam!"
:ohhh:

this like a few days ago, so her and Lil KingPin are like maybe 4 episodes in i think.
my son like, "dad. can you put me on to some vampire movies? like the really crack ones."
so i tell him, "next week when your mother brings you over we gonna have a vamp marathon for the weekend. get some eats. just max out."

the point of this story is...

whats the Film Rooms MUST SEE vamp joints??
:jbhmm:
Cute story: never watched any of the twilight shows, but I liked Umderworld series of movies with Kate Beckinsale. Might be too violent for 10 yr ods the vampire v werewolf- lycan type movie

Underworld is a series of action horror films created by Len Wiseman, Kevin Grevioux, and Danny McBride. The first film, Underworld, was released in 2003. It tells the story of Selene (Kate Beckinsale), a vampire who works as a Death Dealer, killing the lycanswho allegedly slaughtered her family. The second film, Underworld: Evolution, was released in 2006. In this film, Selene takes Michael Corvin, a Lycan/vampire hybrid, to a vampire safehouse and plans to return to Viktor's estate to awaken another elder Markus, whom they discover is the first Vampire and a powerful enemy. The third film, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, is the prequel to the series, chronicling the origins of the vampire-

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Just looked her up.. She's 60??!! doesn't appear to have any work done either. The only other white woman I'm familiar with that has maintained for her age is Christie Brinkley but I can tell she's had surgery but it's not overwhelming so I'll give her that. I will say this, she's aging better than that other lady who's in a lot of horror movies from back in the day-
Meg Foster
:mjlol::scusthov:(in before @Jello Biafra brings up Salem's Lot again :umad:)
Drastic change... I mean.. damn.
67190ba2f4d53575ce6f8fb54edc5aae.jpg

meg-foster-31.jpg
:picard: She looks like the crypt keeper

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Cute story: never watched any of the twilight shows, but I liked Umderworld series of movies with Kate Beckinsale. Might be too violent for 10 yr ods the vampire v werewolf- lycan type movie

Underworld is a series of action horror films created by Len Wiseman, Kevin Grevioux, and Danny McBride. The first film, Underworld, was released in 2003. It tells the story of Selene (Kate Beckinsale), a vampire who works as a Death Dealer, killing the lycanswho allegedly slaughtered her family. The second film, Underworld: Evolution, was released in 2006. In this film, Selene takes Michael Corvin, a Lycan/vampire hybrid, to a vampire safehouse and plans to return to Viktor's estate to awaken another elder Markus, whom they discover is the first Vampire and a powerful enemy. The third film, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, is the prequel to the series, chronicling the origins of the vampire-
I was talking about
5170YDPXH2L._SY445_.jpg

If you never seen this check it out.
shyt is deep!

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Daybreakers
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter
Dracula (2000)
Habit
Stake Land
The Addiction.
Fright Night
Let Me In
What we do in the Shadows
Dracula Untold
Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters
30 Days of Night

@BXKingPin82

You aint got Interview with the Vampire on here?!?!!?!

:dwillhuh:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
:hhh:Bored out of my mind watching that. My cousin wanted to see it.
You buggin out yo!
Thats one of my favorite fliks!
I used to get high and watch that shyt.
And i would think to myself...

This is so real!
Like, if I could imagine vampire muthafukkas roaming the streets, they'd be Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.
Just out and about in Manhattan chillin.
Lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You buggin out yo!
Thats one of my favorite fliks!
I used to get high and watch that shyt.
And i would think to myself...

This is so real!
Like, if I could imagine vampire muthafukkas roaming the streets, they'd be Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.
Just out and about in Manhattan chillin.
Lol
I’m real picky when it comes to vampire movies. That one seemed more like a period piece. I wasn’t affected by it. It wasn’t horror, imo- more vampire drama just like twilight which I had no interest in. I like action-oriented vampire movies. The Underworld Series is my favorite. It has just the right mix of drama, action, horror elements.