Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The new Insidious is officially the highest-grossing horror movie of the year.

Granted, it's been a year of overhyped disappointments, but that means Insidious beat out Evil Dead and Scream 6. But here's my favorite part of the article
In just its first few days of release, Meg 2: The Trench has already gobbled up $142 million worldwide, so it’s only a matter of time before it completely smashes down The Red Door.

The Meg 2 :mjlol:. I'll make a guess that Exorcist will come through and crush everything. It's dropping for the Halloween horror rush, has massive name recognition, and my Disney-obsessed relatives have informed me that the Exorcist clothes are dominating the Halloween Horror Nights purchases over stuff like The Last of Us and Stranger Things.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
The new Insidious is officially the highest-grossing horror movie of the year.

Granted, it's been a year of overhyped disappointments, but that means Insidious beat out Evil Dead and Scream 6. But here's my favorite part of the article

The Meg 2 :mjlol:. I'll make a guess that Exorcist will come through and crush everything. It's dropping for the Halloween horror rush, has massive name recognition, and my Disney-obsessed relatives have informed me that the Exorcist clothes are dominating the Halloween Horror Nights purchases over stuff like The Last of Us and Stranger Things.
I blame myself for seeing it!😸

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I'm really glad. I don't think there's any competition for my favorite horror movie of the year so far, Talk to Me ran away with it. It's Talk to Me >>>>>>>>> New Religion >> Evil Dead Rise >>>>>>>>>>> Everything else.

Here's a topic that could be worth it, what's everyone's top-ten possession movies? I've gotta really think it over, but I think Talk to Me is gonna take a spot.

Exorcist and Exorcist 3 are gonna be at the top for me. But the rest is kinda wide open. Taking of Deborah Logan has a shot. But then I think there's a lot of room for recent drops: Possessor, Talk to Me, Noroi: The Curse, Hereditary, The Wailing...lots of recent heat in a genre that felt a bit tired not too long ago.

Also, would you count movies where the possession aspects only show up late (Insidious 1, Conjuring, and Sinister for example...even Hereditary really).

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really glad. I don't think there's any competition for my favorite horror movie of the year so far, Talk to Me ran away with it. It's Talk to Me >>>>>>>>> New Religion >> Evil Dead Rise >>>>>>>>>>> Everything else.

Here's a topic that could be worth it, what's everyone's top-ten possession movies? I've gotta really think it over, but I think Talk to Me is gonna take a spot.

Exorcist and Exorcist 3 are gonna be at the top for me. But the rest is kinda wide open. Taking of Deborah Logan has a shot. But then I think there's a lot of room for recent drops: Possessor, Talk to Me, Noroi: The Curse, Hereditary, The Wailing...lots of recent heat in a genre that felt a bit tired not too long ago.

Also, would you count movies where the possession aspects only show up late (Insidious 1, Conjuring, and Sinister for example...even Hereditary really).

gonna have to check out new religion.. waiting for talk to me to drop on a home theatre near you to check it out.