Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

IS08

Pro
Daps
what the fukk did I just watch :dahell:

sddefault.jpg

Was this any good? Me and my twinflame were meant to watch this (until things went sour again)

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Was this any good? Me and my twinflame were meant to watch this (until things went sour again)

Sucked ass to me breh, only thing i remember is this dry ass white collage kid and suspected bed wench playing around in some stranger things multidimensional shyt,,

This shouldn't have been made imo

:francis:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sucked ass to me breh, only thing i remember is this dry ass white collage kid and suspected bed wench playing around in some stranger things multidimensional shyt,,

This shouldn't have been made imo

:francis:
I haven't watched yet to judge, but it's the highest-grossing Insidious movie in franchise history. Horror movies are killing it in box office, which is a gift and a curse. We'll get a lot of lazy cash-grabs soon, but hopefully there's more budget for new projects too though.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I haven't watched yet to judge, but it's the highest-grossing Insidious movie in franchise history. Horror movies are killing it in box office, which is a gift and a curse. We'll get a lot of lazy cash-grabs soon, but hopefully there's more budget for new projects too though.

I see,,:patrice:

Maybe im missing something or need to watch that movie again ,,

I still like part 1 best I guess

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see,,:patrice:

Maybe im missing something or need to watch that movie again ,,

I still like part 1 best I guess
I generally have it in descending order. 1 is the best, 2 is second-best, 3 is third-best...and so on. So I have a feeling that I'll agree with your take. But I'll wait for it to hit streams for confirmation.

It kinda sucks seeing how the Insidious and Conjuring franchises have both fallen off pretty badly. They need to reset like what Scream has tried or they need to move on and spark new franchises.

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
FINALLY a box set of the most slept on franchise in horror movie history. All of these are good. Will be released in 2 months. I can't wait. First time part 3 is on bluray. I hope the extras are plentiful.

NightOfTheDemons1-3_6Posters_3O-cards_PrismSticker_EnamelPinSet_LobbyCardscopy_900x.png

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Dreaded Light (2022)
Scottish micro budget indie Horror Drama

very tense, focused flick
no jump scares , barely any blood
puts the focus on PTSD, emotion and mental illness

Think of it like the Babadook, without the monster

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Insidious: The Red Door started off solid and ended up with some of the most uninspired writing in the latter half. I swear you can feel the moment it loses itself midway through. For a directorial debut though, I could tell Patrick Wilson cared. He had a few very well-shot sequences and does a solid job of mimicking Wan’s style overall. I think dude has an eye for shooting horror and wouldn’t mind seeing him take on another project. Preferably one that isn’t milked to death and on its fifth entry like the Insidious franchise.

All in all, the movie came across as middle of the pack. James Wan could’ve directed this and it still would’ve been bogged down by its writing. Did we need this, really? No, but y’all know money talks. My floor for WOAT horror of the year so far goes to The Outwaters and this was nowhere near as bad.