Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Speaking of which:

Apparently, this has legs. The Craven estate had been hearing pitches for the franchise a while back and the rumors are that something will come to fruition fast. With the way some of these requels (Scream, Halloween, and maybe Exorcist next) have seen success, it makes sense that more of this would happen.

If this ever happened, Jason Blum gotta bring in someone like Flanagan instead of rushing over to David Gordon Green again. I just don’t see them beating out New Line though.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
I live alone (2021)
Indie micro budget weird relative horror-
basically checked it out because it has the actress that plays the nun in the Conjuring movies as the lead
Its okay - if it had more money, it would have been better, plus its only ab hour

the curse (2018)
Turkish possession horror

way better than expected
bloody, suspenseful, well paced.
I enjoy good supernatural horror from other cultures

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So this movie hasn't got a trailer that I can find. But I've heard a few reactions from festival screenings that were enthusiastic and the premise sounds awesome.

Late night with the devil...a found footage style movie about a latenight show that brings in a occult guests for Halloween.

I seen people talkin bout it on reddit. I hate when movies be out here just floating around film festivals. Put the shyt out!:stopitslime:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
what the fukk did I just watch :dahell:

sddefault.jpg