Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It’s only right i get my favorite franchise Halloween. :ahh:

I don’t crave attention tho. :whoa:

Finshed watching this. Didn't think I'd ever see something like this out of Taiwan. The infected were just as vulgar as deadites with the insults and threats :picard:

Even worse. Some of the scenes in that movie are just :damn:. It's gotta be the most messed up version of a rage-virus yet.
I gotta check this movie. Is it online?

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
the 100 (2022)
Quarantine themed horror
like tame updated Slither

A little creepy at times but needed to utilize practical effects more than they did.
its serviceable, seen better/seen worse

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched some 80s Horror Comedies about taking over the world including the OG Slither

Society (1989)
SocietyPoster.jpg

This movie was pretty fun all the way through for me. I laughed a bunch and was invested all the way through. Might be because I thought Clarissa looks like Jessica Alba.

The ending though:mjtf:
I swear this was my face throughout the last 20 minutes:gucci::hhh::picard::damn::skip::russ::snoop::mjlol:

I'd recommend this to any horror fan, it might be too much for some people. This is the kind of movie you want to see how someone reacts to the end but you don't want to show the wrong person or else they'd think you're crazy.

Night of the Creeps (1986)
Nightofthecreepsposter.jpg

I really had a lot of fun watching this one. The two guys reminded me of the duo from Weird Science. Tom Atkins stole the show with his cigarette in every scene. The fat cop eating a different sandwich at every crime scene was killing me:mjlol: This was the funniest of the bunch.

The Stuff (1985)
The-Stuff-poster.jpg

Mo Rutherford was a different leading guy in a horror movie. He was from the south and talked slow but he always used his brain. My favorite character was Garrett Morris(Martin's boss at the radio station and Uncle Junior on The Jamie Foxx Show) as Chocolate Chip Charlie who I'm guessing is this movie universe's Famous Amos. Pretty much every line he said was pure comedy. Paulie from Goodfellas was good too even though he was :mjpls: The special effects showed their age and the movie felt weirdly edited but it was still a good time.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I watched some 80s Horror Comedies about taking over the world including the OG Slither

Society (1989)
SocietyPoster.jpg

This movie was pretty fun all the way through for me. I laughed a bunch and was invested all the way through. Might be because I thought Clarissa looks like Jessica Alba.

I swear this was my face throughout the last 20 minutes:gucci::hhh::picard::damn::skip::russ::snoop::mjlol:

I'd recommend this to any horror fan, it might be too much for some people. This is the kind of movie you want to see how someone reacts to the end but you don't want to show the wrong person or else they'd think you're crazy.

I really had a lot of fun watching this one. The two guys reminded me of the duo from Weird Science. Tom Atkins stole the show with his cigarette in every scene. The fat cop eating a different sandwich at every crime scene was killing me:mjlol: This was the funniest of the bunch.

The Stuff (1985)
The-Stuff-poster.jpg

Mo Rutherford was a different leading guy in a horror movie. He was from the south and talked slow but he always used his brain. My favorite character was Garrett Morris(Martin's boss at the radio station and Uncle Junior on The Jamie Foxx Show) as Chocolate Chip Charlie who I'm guessing is this movie universe's Famous Amos. Pretty much every line he said was pure comedy. Paulie from Goodfellas was good too even though he was :mjpls: The special effects showed their age and the movie felt weirdly edited but it was still a good time.

Oh fam, this is a FUN trio of movies. Society is an all-time favorite of mine. I've used the "look son, I'm a butthead" scene gif more than a few times.

The Stuff is another one...over the top in the best ways. Am I bugging, or is the Stuff the movie where a guy gets attacked by dogs, and when he goes to call for help; the dogs rip the telephone cord out of the wall? Because I swear that I've been looking for that scene in gif form forever.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Even worse. Some of the scenes in that movie are just :damn:. It's gotta be the most messed up version of a rage-virus yet.
Finshed watching this. Didn't think I'd ever see something like this out of Taiwan. The infected were just as vulgar as deadites with the insults and threats :picard:

This movie is fukked. One of the most violent movies i've ever seen.

The way they act is exactly like the crossed. If you aint read that shyt then hello naw. Thats probably the most fukked up shyt drawn on paper next guro shyt

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
The Stuff is another one...over the top in the best ways. Am I bugging, or is the Stuff the movie where a guy gets attacked by dogs, and when he goes to call for help; the dogs rip the telephone cord out of the wall? Because I swear that I've been looking for that scene in gif form forever.

That didn't happen in The Stuff.

It's_Nade

All Star
Daps

Society (1989)
SocietyPoster.jpg

The Stuff (1985)
The-Stuff-poster.jpg

Great movies, been on this kick for a minute