Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
shyt is really bizarre lol. Guess we’re getting too old for this shyt
The crazy thing is that I love comics and comic book movies/TV but the discussion here about them tends to suck because it gets bogged down in the Marvel vs Every Other Studio That Makes CBMs nonsense.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They really do need to get him out of the picture lol. The litany of ways they write him out of every season is getting ridiculous at this point. And I don’t even mean they’re not believable. Credit to the writers for finding real world issues that make complete sense. But it’s a running joke for me
I like how they used the whole “Bitcoin” - startup scenario last episode. Interesting.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Would ya'll consider Dr. Strange 2 horror?
Oh hell yes :picard::picard:
Took the kids to see it thinking it would be a nondescript regular type of family friendly action movie. Nahhhh. We’re not all up on marvel films either though, so we went into as something exciting to see on the big screen, I had to keep looking at my daughter to make sure it wasn’t too intense bc she HATES “horror type “ movies- but she was okay. I’m just wondering how most of the “murder scenes” got past the pg-13 censors.😳 Because it feels like there was more death and destruction in this than Halloween Kills.😭 That DarkBook or Darkhold Especially the possessed Wanda and her ability to change different time jumps into alternate worlds. And the demon version of Dr. Strange - ish was crazy. Might go back and watch Strange 1, never really saw it.

Added that
—-
Could Somebody explain wandavision’s power and her rationale to me like I’m 6 years old? I’m still confused.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Oh hell yes :picard::picard:
Took the kids to see it thinking it would be a nondescript regular type of family friendly action movie. Nahhhh. We’re not all up on marvel films either though, so we went into as something exciting to see on the big screen, I had to keep looking at my daughter to make sure it wasn’t too intense bc she HATES “horror type “ movies- but she was okay. I’m just wondering how most of the “murder scenes” got past the pg-13 censors.😳 Because it feels like there was more death and destruction in this than Halloween Kills.😭 That DarkBook or Darkhold Especially the possessed Wanda. And the demon version of Dr. Strange - ish was crazy. Might go back and watch Strange 1, never really saw it.

Somebody explain wandavision to me like I’m 6 years old, I’m still confused.
Sam Rami put his Evil Dead foot all in this movie. I hope he comes back and does Marvel Zombies because the horror side of the Marvel universe is vast.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Would ya'll consider Dr. Strange 2 horror?
**** semi -Spoiler alert: First 5 minutes of the movie they show that beast thing attacking a teenager, and said teenager accidentally kills her parents with her powers, at least 2 mass assassination events in that one movie and no count on how many innocent bystanders caught strays ….. absolute facts it was a horror movie. :mjlol::deadrose:
Had this not been Marvel marketing lol

The only real marvel series that I kept up with is @Ironman - I was amazed and simultaneously confused at the violence in Dr. Strange 2. PG 13 they said. K
:skip: