Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Sam Rami put his Evil Dead foot all in this movie. I hope he comes back and does Marvel Zombies because the horror side of the Marvel universe is vast.
What’s Marvel Zombies?

Speaking of Zombie - if Jason Blum, Rob Zombie and Sam Rami combined forces to make a marvel-esque - horror movie and give @Luke Cage from “Evil” a starring role…. Day One
:damn::damn::deadrose:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What’s Marvel Zombies?

Speaking of Zombie - if Jason Blum, Rob Zombie and Sam Rami combined forces to make a marvel-esque - horror movie and give @Luke Cage from “Evil” a starring role…. Day One
:damn::damn::deadrose:
Marvel Zombies is a imagining of a world where all the superheroes like Ironman are zombies. They did a an episode on What If about it on disney plus.
Needs to be it's own live action series though, Marvel's The Walking Dead.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Jello Biafra and @NobodyReally help me out lol. I know I been gone for a min but when did this entire sub forum turn into all comic book flicks all the time? Damn
Never read a comic book in my life (but I’m a fan of @Neuromancer’s work) and idk or care much about the white superhero tropes in films so if it’s not this thread or @MidniteJay with his reccs in The Netflix threads most of the thread trends on this side are useless to me. I just know to go here in THT or TNT (the Netflix thread) - stuff that should get more watches or comments doesn’t get the same attention bc people geek out on comics or major mainstream releases which aren’t my type of vibe regardless. The only comedy that I like rn is Flatbush Misdemeanors. Rom coms=🤮🥱🤢

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Marvel Zombies huh? - I may need to look further into this based off the comments in here
dis-belief-surprised.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
4 hour commute into the city for what normally takes 1hr-1.25 bc of damn tourists and holiday travel. Not today, highway demons- :umad:turning around, ezpass on deck and working from home; my Friday watch night starts early
200.gif

Post up your weekend horror watch lists :feedme:
I have a lot of movies/trailers to catch up on - I’ll post mine later.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Oh hell yes :picard::picard:
Took the kids to see it thinking it would be a nondescript regular type of family friendly action movie. Nahhhh. We’re not all up on marvel films either though, so we went into as something exciting to see on the big screen, I had to keep looking at my daughter to make sure it wasn’t too intense bc she HATES “horror type “ movies- but she was okay. I’m just wondering how most of the “murder scenes” got past the pg-13 censors.😳 Because it feels like there was more death and destruction in this than Halloween Kills.😭 That DarkBook or Darkhold Especially the possessed Wanda and her ability to change different time jumps into alternate worlds. And the demon version of Dr. Strange - ish was crazy. Might go back and watch Strange 1, never really saw it.

Added that
—-
Could Somebody explain wandavision’s power and her rationale to me like I’m 6 years old? I’m still confused.
No one has been able to come up with a definitive explanation of Wanda's powers in the comics where she has existed for like 50 years.
Her powers are whatever a writer decides they are in a given moment.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

There a couple movies on this list that I haven't seen yet and will definitely be checking out.
I appreciate them putting Hollow Man on the list. That is a problematic fave of mine.
And Identity is a great movie.