Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
re-watched this 80's Italian zombie fukkery
Burial Grounds
loved it, even better than when watched it years ago
the gore , the weird zombie makeup, the wall climbing, weapon carrying, knife throwing zombies keeps your attention

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Shudder’s 70s and 80s movies are whyyylin. Tobe Hooper = “IN”

FHzOuD0_d.webp

:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eatin Alive on ShudderTV with Freddy Krueger and the random Red smoky background, I see where Color Out of Space was inspired by
X4otyeZ_d.webp

Iw8kydM_d.webp

0rKmZBU_d.webp

:deadrose:
Backwoods hotel Dude is aiding and abetting a killer crocodile attacking people - I guess they weren’t thinking about “futuristic” ultra HDTVs when they filmed this in Red back in the 70s - movie is wild
:mjlol:
And yes, this is said little 7 year old handicapped child with a brace on her leg that he saw fit to attack.

0yHz2r7_d.webp

aoG1fXR_d.webp

The 70s was on some ish - I can’t

shaq-leaving.gif

I realize this “kid” is like 60-something years old now but ummm.. the way that girl is screaming I don’t think she’s acting , it’s like they told her it’s a real animal

Last edited:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Wtf

:picard:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watched the Wolf of Snow Hollow for the first time...good movie! I laughed at the sheriff's freakouts without realizing I was getting more and more invested in them catching the damned thing.
The sheriff started to have that mental downhill spiral …. 😭Spazzing at everyone, showed up at that AA meeting drunk, deputy gave him a gift basket and he was like “Thanks, but you’re still fired”— dude was beyond obsessed only to end up finding out who the killer was by accident, after all that effort - sarcastic a—hole the entire movie

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The sheriff started to have that mental downhill spiral …. 😭Spazzing at everyone, showed up at that AA meeting drunk, deputy gave him a gift basket and he was like “Thanks, but you’re still fired”— dude was beyond obsessed only to end up finding out who the killer was by accident, after all that effort - sarcastic a—hole the entire movie

His flip outs bodied me damn near every time. Telling his daughter that he's not gonna ask if she's okay and telling the one cop to do his job like "what else are you gonna do that you're so busy" had me rolling.

The comedy hit nicely and then we got some really good creep moments. That conversation in the diner with the mother was genuinely creepy AF!

And here's a wild part. I jumped on IMDB to see who directed it, because I thought the direction was great. Turns out that sheriff also wrote and directed the movie. He's got one that came out last year called Beta Test that google says is on Hulu...so I'ma give that a look.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
People need a reminder of horror movies that failed when the main character is no longer a presence. No Neve is like Halloween without Jamie Lee Curtis, Hatchet without Victor Crawley/Kane Hodder, Black Dynamite without Cream Corn

Glad to see you have finally come around to admitting that Rob Zombie's Halloween movies are trash. :cheers:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Beta Test is worth a watch for fans of Wolf of Snow Hollow. It's got less horror elements, but a strong mystery vibe with some grizzly murder mixed in. The sheriff plays a similar character but with compulsive lying added to his neurotic madness. This time he's a Hollywood agent that's engaged and getting close to tying the knot with the love of his life. He gets a message in a conspicuous letter from an admirer that invites him to a hotel room. This hyper fixated type of dude wrestles with his curiosity and potential guilt while a series of spousal murders are occurring that we get glimpses into throughout the story.

I really enjoyed it. Wouldn't quite categorize it as horror, but it's a thriller with a similar tone and humor to Wolf of Snow Hollow. It's also got some interesting thematic stuff going on. It's good.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Glad to see you have finally come around to admitting that Rob Zombie's Halloween movies are trash. :cheers:
Rob’s Halloween is a different part of the Halloween universe, I’m talking about the Halloween H20 where they tried to kill off Jamie Lee Curtis
:lupe::camby:

What you just said is fighting words 🤬
hasbulla-hasbik.gif

Last edited: