Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The wait is almost over yall- we’re about to feast.. SOON. It’s been a long few months with mediocre to not enough horror content
:sadcam:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jordan Peele to Produce Horror Film GOAT About Pro Football Quarterbacks​

Filmmaker Jordan Peele's production company Monkeypaw Productions has won out a major bidding war accordingto Deadline, taking the rights to a new horror-thriller titled Goat. According to the trade, Limetown co-creators Zack Akers and Skip Bronkie have penned the script for the film, which is a play on the sports acronym meaning "Greatest Of All Time." The script "centers on a rookie QB who goes to train with a retiring star QB who may hold a secret about how he has played so long at such a high level." It seems unlikely that Peele will direct the film but it will be a part of Monekypaw's overall deal with Universal according to the trade.

:ohhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

One movie and they’re passing the Scream queen crown to this little girl . Wth?? How dare they even put Neve and her as a comparison
:mjtf:

I’m starting to see why old people get aggravated with these rude kids being on their lawn and stealing all their creations -😭😤 realizing i sound like said old person
:mjlol: :old:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Glad to see you have finally come around to admitting that Rob Zombie's Halloween movies are trash. :cheers:
Where’s @MartyMcFly at?? He comes to the thread to feed food to this beast ^^^and disappears, I don’t appreciate that. At all. That’s okay, wait until Kirby is murdered in the opening scene of Scream 6 and I get my redemption.
:dead: :deadrose:

NeedyBigheartedBat-max-1mb.gif

After they pay Neve what she wants in contract renegotiations to make an appearance
:dead:
AcceptableNaturalHoopoe-max-1mb.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Some Shudder films I watched over the last 2 weeks:

211162_large.jpg

Decent "what's your fantasy?" kinda film. No replay value imo.

200950_large.jpg

Some good ol' fashion gore splatter and plenty of it to go around. Dumb plot and story, but that's not what we're watching it for.

200003_large.jpg

Despite having a weak ending and about 15-20 minutes longer than it shoulda been, I enjoyed it. Nice little foreign film I'll revisit in the future.

205301_large.jpg

I didn't like this and all the love it gets makes me want to hate it. I don't get the hype. I know it's different than anything done before with zombie films, and maybe in the horror genre, but it was just boring to me. I can't believe I made it to the end of the movie.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
EVIL the new season dropped on Paramount Plus

Yooo

I got a movie for u

4.5/10IMDb
Cherry Tree scored 4.5 out of 10 on IMDb.

8%Rotten Tomatoes
Cherry Tree scored 8 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

68% liked this movie
Google users

Description​

Faith's world is turned upside down when she finds out her father is dying. When the alluring Sissy Young becomes her field hockey coach, Faith finds a compassionate spirit and much-needed mother figure. However, Sissy is the head of a witch coven.
Initial release: July 25, 2015

Cherry-Tree-2015-movie-David-Keating-3.jpg

It's so ridiculous
It is worth watching

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ghostface Takes Manhattan: ‘Scream 6’ Will Take Place in New York City

This won’t be the first time Ghostface leaves Woodsboro, but Bloody Disgusting can confirm a handful of reports that Scream 6 (or as I like to call it, Scream 666) will be taking place in New York City.

As the official Scream 6 plot description teases, the Scream saga continues with the four survivors of the Ghostface killings as they leave Woodsboro behind and start a fresh chapter.

Interestingly, much like in Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan where Jason Voorhees slashed up Vancouver, Canada staged as NYC, the sixth Scream is also now filming in Canada.

As you might recall, Scream 2 took place at Windsor College in Ohio.

Melissa Barrera (“Sam”), Jasmin Savoy Brown (“Mindy”), Mason Gooding (“Chad”), and Jenna Ortega (“Tara”) are all confirmed to return in the next installment of Spyglass Media and Paramount Pictures’ Scream film franchise, alongside Hayden Panettiere as Scream 4character Kirby. Dermot Mulroney (Umma) stars as well.

Courteney Cox will also be back as Gale Weathers.

At the helm of next year’s brand new sequel are Radio Silence’s Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett (Scream, Ready or Not) with James Vanderbilt (Scream, Murder Mystery) & Guy Busick (Scream, Ready or Not) co-writing the screenplay. Project X Entertainment’s Vanderbilt, Paul Neinstein and William Sherak are serving as producers (Scream, Ambulance).

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yooo

I got a movie for u

4.5/10IMDb
Cherry Tree scored 4.5 out of 10 on IMDb.
8%Rotten Tomatoes
Cherry Tree scored 8 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

68% liked this movie
Google users

Description​

Faith's world is turned upside down when she finds out her father is dying. When the alluring Sissy Young becomes her field hockey coach, Faith finds a compassionate spirit and much-needed mother figure. However, Sissy is the head of a witch coven.
Initial release: July 25, 2015

Cherry-Tree-2015-movie-David-Keating-3.jpg

It's so ridiculous
It is worth watching
Thx. Will check it out. Just looked- it’s streaming on Amazon Prime. Good looks. A 4.5 for a horror movie on IMDB is good evough for me. As long as it’s not below 4.0, I’m game for anything - we’re starving for content right now. I’ve been watching too much “true crime” on YouTube vids like a damn weirdo for a fix and True Scary Stores- and it’s starting to rot my brain. The more that gets consumed the less scare or mystery affect it has.