Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

One movie and they’re passing the Scream queen crown to this little girl . Wth?? How dare they even put Neve and her as a comparison
:mjtf:

I’m starting to see why old people get aggravated with these rude kids being on their lawn and stealing all their creations -😭😤 realizing i sound like said old person
:mjlol: :old:

Jenna Ortega has put in work on these horror streets in a very short time though.
Since 2020 she's been in 4 horror movies; she has another one on the way later this year (American Carnage) and she's going to be starring in the Wednesday Addams Netflix show.
She's the top young Scream Queen in the biz at the moment.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Some Shudder films I watched over the last 2 weeks:

211162_large.jpg

Decent "what's your fantasy?" kinda film. No replay value imo.

200950_large.jpg

Some good ol' fashion gore splatter and plenty of it to go around. Dumb plot and story, but that's not what we're watching it for.

200003_large.jpg

Despite having a weak ending and about 15-20 minutes longer than it shoulda been, I enjoyed it. Nice little foreign film I'll revisit in the future.

205301_large.jpg

I didn't like this and all the love it gets makes me want to hate it. I don't get the hype. I know it's different than anything done before with zombie films, and maybe in the horror genre, but it was just boring to me. I can't believe I made it to the end of the movie.
VFW is perfect shut your brain off entertainment.
I can watch it a million times and still enjoy it for just being big dumb fun.

I liked One Cut of the Dead more than you but I totally get why you feel the way you did about it and I actually have similar feelings about some parts of the film myself.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
EVIL the new season dropped on Paramount Plus

The first episode of the season felt like it should've been an extra sized one because the ending seemed very abrupt.
Really am hoping that they kill off Kristen's husband soon too. Never liked that guy.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Gave this one a spin "the night watchmen." A group of bumbling security guards find their building overrun with vampire clowns that turning the workers into Vamps. It's got some of that Super Troopers quirky stoner comedy to it, but with vampire clowns. It's not horror that goes for scares, it's a comedy movie that shows some love and tongue-in-cheek references to vamp and zombie flicks. It's pretty mid, but I've seen worse during the drought.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The first episode of the season felt like it should've been an extra sized one because the ending seemed very abrupt.
Really am hoping that they kill off Kristen's husband soon too. Never liked that guy.
Right!! Like I’m legit trying to figure out the point of her husband’s role. He serves no purpose- therefore, he will definitely die at some point this season. I guess they needed another unknowing antagonist for Kristen’s mother to stack the plot. Just like Kirby will be on Scream 6 as she serves no purpose other than filler material for the main cast.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who brave enough to call one of these?
:deadrose:
Not I. I just post- my responsibility ends with that.
:hubie:

But if someone wants to stream themselves calling and Report back. Im too paranoid for that.
:damn::damn:

But on the flip- I guess a few people must have actually called those numbers otherwise there wouldn’t be an internet trail. it would be kind of f’ed up to call, and every bad circumstance or event that happens in your life, a person wonders if it’s the result of calling a cursed demon number.
:ohmy:
Got enough problems in life without willingly summoning satans psyops about HellBound shyt that you can’t detach from. Let’s say the number is not “real” - you still run the risk of connecting with a dark web deviant that exists for the sole purpose of waiting for callers, stalking and fukking with people’s heads.
:whoa:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Right!! Like I’m legit trying to figure out the point of her husband’s role. He serves no purpose- therefore, he will definitely die at some point this season. I guess they needed another unknowing antagonist for Kristen’s mother to stack the plot. Just like Kirby will be on Scream 6 as she serves no purpose other than filler material for the main cast.
And it looks like he is going to be around more this season which preemptively annoys me.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jenna Ortega has put in work on these horror streets in a very short time though.
Since 2020 she's been in 4 horror movies; she has another one on the way later this year (American Carnage) and she's going to be starring in the Wednesday Addams Netflix show.
She's the top young Scream Queen in the biz at the moment.
Yawwwnnn - wake me up in 10 years when she has a solid follow up track record, stand alone franchises with her name ringing bells and people still considering her movies as classics in 25 years.

headbang.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And it looks like he is going to be around more this season which preemptively annoys me.
Agreed. Im also annoyed by the repetitive sexual dream sequences. Like wtf??!! I do not care about the priest’s sexual temptations . They’re changing the formula too much from season 1.

And ummmm
the dumbass dad finds a shrunken head under the bed and his sole reaction is to flush it down the toilet :dahell:instead of asking his wife why there’s a shrunken head in a jar in their house. Season 3 is not starting off well.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Still haven't seen the first season lol
It’s Worth the watch after you get past the opening few minutes.

And I also liked this “HellBound” as far as Netflix Asian based horror category. Better than Squid Games imo but it’s Netflix so they put popularity over quality.