Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Rob Zombie Unveils ‘Munsters’ House Blueprint, Teasing Return To Mockingbird Lane and recently announced his plans for a 2024 remake of The Thing

• Erik Pedersen And Matt Grobar
    August 25, 2021 7:45PM PDT

acclaimed horror movie director, writer and producer Rob Zombie set to direct The Thing on the heels of his Munsters debut.

• Rob Zombie Shares Concept Art And Make-Up For 'The Thing’

Read More: /Film | Reporting the Reel World

:ohhh:

One of @Jello Biafra ‘s favorite movies is getting a reboot
    :mjgrin:

• https://screenrant.com/thing-reboot-rob-zombie-release-date-cast-story/amp/
  • Everything We Know About Rob Zombie's The Thing Reboot
    The Thing is getting a reboot with Rob Zombie’s new film; here's everything we know about the movie, including story details and its release date.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
When you find out a 4K restoration of Possession is on the way :blessed:

IdioticScaryIndianhare-max-1mb.gif

Andrzej Żuławski’s iconic horror ‘Possession’ set for 4K restoration

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They saying if you got trypophobia the movie may be :noah: to watch. All them honey comb and bees circling.
:scust::gucci:
Really dude?? you waited until the day before the movie is set to release before revealing the trypophobia details? Knowing I’m triggered - I’m not at all pleased at this turn. You couldn’t bring this up, you know like a year ago
:beli::deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They saying if you got trypophobia the movie may be :noah: to watch. All them honey comb and bees circling.
:damn:It can’t be that bad - I can’t see them focusing on holes and circle patterns throughout the movie? They’re probably just going to do a quick camera pan over the scene to give us a quick view and move over to another scene?
:lupe:
Did Jello jack your account? Ruining moments Pt 2 - I feel like y’all are conspiring at this point.
D_sigWDXkAE5IBF.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They’re really talking about this on Twitter

@darealvelle has me googling this - damn, shyt just got real
REVIEW: Candyman is as frustrating as it is ambitious - The Beat
FUKKKK!!!!!

“The camera lingers on vivid imagery, explored through the lens of modern art. Anthony’s body quickly decays to reflect his mental state (FYI, if you have trypophobia, this movie is going to upset you). Even quick recaps of the first film are told through a minimalistic and eye-catching shadow puppetry story. And as kids in bathrooms line up in front of mirrors to say Candyman’s name, like Anthony’s piece told them to, it’s a vibe real enough and strong enough to remind you of other artistic takes on performative social justice, like the black squares we all saw on Instagram last summer, or the p*ssy hats of 2016, or of celebrities half-heartedly crooning the words to “Imagine” in response to bodies stacking up in mobile morgues during a deadly pandemic.”
————
what the f???!!!! What type of shyt is this??!! I’m mad at this new development.

:pacspit:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They’re really talking about this on Twitter

@darealvelle has me googling this - damn, shyt just got real
REVIEW: Candyman is as frustrating as it is ambitious - The Beat
FUKKKK!!!!!

“The camera lingers on vivid imagery, explored through the lens of modern art. Anthony’s body quickly decays to reflect his mental state (FYI, if you have trypophobia, this movie is going to upset you). Even quick recaps of the first film are told through a minimalistic and eye-catching shadow puppetry story. And as kids in bathrooms line up in front of mirrors to say Candyman’s name, like Anthony’s piece told them to, it’s a vibe real enough and strong enough to remind you of other artistic takes on performative social justice, like the black squares we all saw on Instagram last summer, or the p*ssy hats of 2016, or of celebrities half-heartedly crooning the words to “Imagine” in response to bodies stacking up in mobile morgues during a deadly pandemic.”

what the f???!!!! What type of shyt is this??!!

:pacspit:

Lol go look at the cover for the new westside gunn album.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SMFH- for the past year, no one involved with this movie said anything about trypophobia trigger warnings about this movie. But now when I Google “Candyman” there’s all of these yellow alerts with Warning: Trypophobia.

had me waiting 17 months and the day before now all of these publications are putting trypophobia warnings for people like me. I Fukkin hate life right now - how is this fair notice??
:deadmanny::mjtf:

Here Are Some Horrifying Facts About The Fear Of Clusters Of Holes

Trypophobia might not be a real phobia, but it's real af.

Posted on Jan 4, 2017, 1:50:33 PM GMT

Fiona Rutherford
BuzzFeed News Reporter
But it's not just about holes! Daniel J. Glass, a psychology doctoral student at Suffolk University, told BuzzFeed News research has suggested that clustered bumps can also trigger people with trypophobia as much as clustered holes can.

"So it's really the clustering that is the crucial factor rather than the holes," he said.

Trypophobia is not yet a recognised phobia, which is why it isn't in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
If you're not too keen on images of clusters of holes, then you probably have something called trypopobia, and you definitely won't like this post.

Trypophobia means "fear of holes", but it typically refers to the fear of clustered holes, such as aerated chocolate, crumpets, honeycombs, and lotus-seed heads.
:mjcry::mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol go look at the cover for the new westside gunn album.

I hate you and everything that you stand for right now
:mjcry::unimpressed:

And I thought you were one of the good ones. I guess that’s one less alliance on this thread - Be the ones closest to you that stab you in the heart and twist the knife, while the blood streams from your valve, as they look you in the eye and smile in your face. K.
:francis: