Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Y’all joking bout this silly tiny holes shyt right?
:stopitslime:
That’s not a real thing idc what google says. I hate ppl i swear. Some of y’all MFers truly complain about every damn thing that’s fukin normal.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
oh Hell No!!

my cousin said this is probably the most horrible flick he's ever seen .

said the mutha fukkin' shark CGI made it look like jabber jaw:russ::deadmanny:

I guess he did that , so we would not have to go through it!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Y’all joking bout this silly tiny holes shyt right?
:stopitslime:
That’s not a real thing idc what google says. I hate ppl i swear. Some of y’all MFers truly complain about every damn thing that’s fukin normal.
Fuk no - I’m not joking. You never post on this thread, why are you here? Other than Making complaints about shyt that doesn’t pertain to you. Post about a movie/series, review, summary or stfu.

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
Fuk no - I’m not joking. You never post on this thread, why are you here? Other than Making complaints about shyt that doesn’t pertain to you. Post about a movie/series, review, summary or stfu.

:mjlol:
ya can’t be serious with this response
And you negged me. Insensitive much or did a fly of holes come into your dreams last night
:heh:

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I thought I was in a horror thread. Sorry I don’t post a hundred times a day for your pleasure. I chime in here and there when I feel like it. Horror is my favorite genre. We can talk plenty bout it and I have. Didn’t realize there was a character limit to having a say. Take a chill pill and get over yourself.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Mosquito State
Isolated in his austere penthouse overlooking Central Park, obsessive Wall Street data analyst Richard Boca (Beau Knapp) sees ominous patterns: His computer models are behaving erratically, as are the swarms of mosquitos breeding in his apartment, an infestation that attends his psychological meltdown.
In addition to Knapp (The Good Lord Bird, Seven Seconds), Mosquito State stars Charlotte Vega (Wrong Turn, American Assassin), Jack Kesy (The Outpost, Deadpool 2), and Olivier Martinez (Unfaithful, Before Night Falls), and is directed by Filip Jan Rymsza.
Premieres August 26

Watched Mosquito State this morning...it was not good.

The movie was super weird and almost nothing of interest happened in it.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Watched Mosquito State this morning...it was not good.

The movie was super weird and almost nothing of interest happened in it.
Never heard of it until your post. It looks kind of unique though - streaming sites are doing the arthousey/indie/b movie horror mid level movie slump dump until the Halloween season officially begins.
:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oh Hell No!!

my cousin said this is probably the most horrible flick he's ever seen .

said the mutha fukkin' shark CGI made it look like jabber jaw:russ::deadmanny:

I guess he did that , so we would not have to go through it!

Wth??
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Aquapocalypse
:dwillhuh::dead:
how many times are they going to do this same movie. The entire trailer looks like it was produced on a Commodore 64

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
After watching candyman in the theater today. I think I’m officially team stream day one at home on day one.
Dang I wanted a good reason to go see this one in the theater. Mostly receiving positives but I’m not hearing blown away responses so far. Might still do it Bc I just miss a decent horror movie lately on the big screen.
Like someone else mentioned the indie/arthouse realm has the game right now but that doesn’t project as a big screen dark theater horror which is rare to experience. When done correctly it can be effective. This is where theaters can use what they offer to their advantages.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Candyman threads on Twitter read like a support group now. The rabbit hole has opened up.
:mjtf:

I don’t carve pumpkins or eat cantaloupes to avoid seeing this - now a movie that I’ve been previewing for 17 months doubled down on the images right before the release day
im-done-im-leaving.gif

you-people-come-here-and-dig-up-pain-get-out-of-here.gif

They saying if you got trypophobia the movie may be :noah: to watch. All them honey comb and bees circling.
SMFH- for the past year, no one involved with this movie said anything about trypophobia trigger warnings about this movie. But now when I Google “Candyman” there’s all of these yellow alerts with Warning: Trypophobia.

had me waiting 17 months and the day before now all of these publications are putting trypophobia warnings for people like me. I Fukkin hate life right now - how is this fair notice??
:deadmanny::mjtf:

Here Are Some Horrifying Facts About The Fear Of Clusters Of Holes

Trypophobia might not be a real phobia, but it's real af.

Posted on Jan 4, 2017, 1:50:33 PM GMT

Fiona Rutherford
BuzzFeed News Reporter
But it's not just about holes! Daniel J. Glass, a psychology doctoral student at Suffolk University, told BuzzFeed News research has suggested that clustered bumps can also trigger people with trypophobia as much as clustered holes can.

"So it's really the clustering that is the crucial factor rather than the holes," he said.

Trypophobia is not yet a recognised phobia, which is why it isn't in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM).
If you're not too keen on images of clusters of holes, then you probably have something called trypopobia, and you definitely won't like this post.

Trypophobia means "fear of holes", but it typically refers to the fear of clustered holes, such as aerated chocolate, crumpets, honeycombs, and lotus-seed heads.
:mjcry::mjcry:
@RehReh
:francis:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
After watching candyman in the theater today. I think I’m officially team stream day one at home on day one.
I saw it this afternoon and I would have to agree...Candyman was a fine movie but it really didn't warrant me risking running into Delta Burke at the Panera Bread to see it.