Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hulu
MV5BYzBhYjhhZTktYWJiMi00ZWE0LTkzODktZDRkNzNkYmE4N2Q3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM0Mjg2MzI@._V1_.jpg

Mack Monroe, a charismatic and dangerous grifter, takes in a gang of runaways, teaching them how to be vigilantes who wreak havoc amongst the drug dealers who have taken over Florida.

(All I needed to see was Florida, Drug Dealers and Feral, I’m IN for the Fukkery from Citrus Country ….):mjlol::mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I got in the ear of these HULU execs and made it happen. Remember my post from earlier this year?? And they officially took my advice and named it “start over”
^^^^
@Jello Biafra im influential. I talked, they listened. Cha-Ching Cha-Ching; more Hulu stock for me, I want my dividends. It all starts with an idea.
JealousEarnestKomododragon-max-1mb.gif
You need to use that newfound influence to get Hulu to make their interface not be absolute dog shyt.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That chick was ij this.

Excision_poster.jpg

Ending was CRAZY!!
I liked Excision and really thought that it was going to be the thing to catapult Annalyn McCord's career past playing the rich bytchy chick on teen soaps.

But it did nothing for her and now she's playing the rich bytchy club owner on The Power spin-off where most of her scenes are her getting her back blown out or doing coke.:francis:

She should direct her agent to start sending her for horror movie roles and try to get in on that Scream Queen money.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I liked Excision and really thought that it was going to be the thing to catapult Annalyn McCord's career past playing the rich bytchy chick on teen soaps.

But it did nothing for her and now she's playing the rich bytchy club owner on The Power spin-off where most of her scenes are her getting her back blown out or doing coke.:francis:

She should direct her agent to start sending her for horror movie roles and try to get in on that Scream Queen money.
I thought she played a pretty cool character in that flik 68 Kill.
Shes like a weird kinda sexy to me.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation