Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bernadette was the sacrificial lamb. Candyman jacking the baby is what I really need explanation for. Or maybe it was Helen that was really doing the murders?
I think he kidnapped the baby because he never had the chance to hold his own baby. He was murdered before he had a chance to see his baby. That was his reprisal.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
@darealvelle @The Hierophant
Let me play c00nette Advocate for Candyman over here. Buttt

Didn’t Candyman kill Helen’s black best friend in order to set Helen up for the murder as his revenge against her. I mean, at least the white lady was charged with the murder and went to the crazy house? Nothing wrong with sacrificing for the greater good to watch a white woman suffer, she took one for the team. Helen deserved to pay for the sins of her racist ancestors - collateral damage is an offset of war.
:mjpls:

:mjgrin:
True but. He didn't have to kill her, her fiancé was a prime candidate and she had motive. He was cheating two cac with one hook by cutting a cac in half.:mjgrin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Say 'Candyman' Five Times to Unlock the Movie's Final Trailer
https://collider.com/candyman-final-trailer/amp/
:damn::damn:
Candyman has released its final trailer, but you can't see it unless you summon the Candyman himself. Yes, that's right — you have to go on the official Candyman movie website, click on the button that instructs you to summon the Candyman, and call out his name five times in a row. The catch is, you have to say his name out loud so he knows you're calling him. It also doesn't help that the screen shows bees swarming your face each time. After that terrifying experience, you're greeted by the trailer — but before watching it, you should ensure that the Candyman isn't around.
I did it...wasn't much new in that trailer that wasn't shown in previous ones.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m addicted to this channel today. Sooo much content.
10 terrifying “are you afraid of the dark” monsters

15 terrifying monsters on the “supernatural” series

halloween starts in August as far as I’m concerned. These listverse type videos are EVERYTHING. I’m easily entertained with horror reminiscing these days. Enjoy for yourself fellas!!

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I’m addicted to this channel today. Sooo much content.
10 terrifying “are you afraid of the dark” monsters

15 terrifying monsters on the “supernatural” series

halloween starts in August as far as I’m concerned. These listverse type videos are EVERYTHING. I’m easily entertained with horror reminiscing these days. Enjoy for yourself fellas!!

Facts. Started my Halloween movie list this week

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC Candyman might not be for us due to trypopphobia scenes.

:francis::deadrose:
I’ll wait until you see it on Friday and you can report back with how bad it is. I forgot about the honey combs
:damn:
Speaking of that, I had a yogurt parfait this morning, eating it on the way back from driving my daughter to school . the yogurt thing had an entire chunk of raspberry on it, i looked down at the exact wrong time at the yogurt cup to see all of those bumps and circle things on the fruit. I damn near vomited seeing that ish, veered off past the shoulder and almost ran into the back of a construction truck. I’m feeling lightheaded just thinking about it rn. That phobia thing of ours was almost literally the death of me.
:snoop:
To make it even worse, the awkward moment when I was caught at a red light with the driver in the other lane next to me, who saw me swerve. I looked over and he’s staring at me like
:dahell::mjtf:
all I could do was try to play it off like I was unaffected-
:unimpressed:
Having that reaction to circle patterns is no joke. Good thing I was on a side street with limited car traffic, driving slow if that was a regular highway going at high speeds - they would still be picking up pieces of my body parts off the road. If it happens again, I’m going to a psychiatrist or hypnotists whatever they’re called - it has to be a deep rooted issue at play to be that triggered over circle patterns. The only thing I can think of is when my parents left me in a playground ball pit and I almost suffocated. All of those foam balls and you know things like that seem 10x bigger as a child; they dumped me in there with my brothers, they kept throwing balls at my face and holding my head under the sea of those foam balls, using me as a test subject for their wrestling moves; there’s like 1000 balls in there- I was crying. Shyt hasn’t been the same with me and circles. I need immersive therapy or something.
:hhh:
Reminds me of when my son was a baby, he had really curly hair so when he would sweat: the curls turned into coils - now picture a baby head with nothing but circles. Set me off. I had him wearing hats - try explaining to your family members why tryptophobia stops you from looking at a pattern of baby curls on your own son.
:deadrose:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:francis::deadrose:
I’ll wait until you see it on Friday and you can report back with how bad it is. I forgot about the honey combs
:damn:
Speaking of that, I had a yogurt parfait this morning, eating it on the way back from driving my daughter to school . the yogurt thing had an entire chunk of raspberry on it, i looked down at the exact wrong time at the yogurt cup to see all of those bumps and circle things on the fruit. I damn near vomited seeing that ish, veered off past the shoulder and almost ran into the back of a construction truck. I’m feeling lightheaded just thinking about it rn. That phobia thing of ours was almost literally the death of me.
:snoop:
To make it even worse, the awkward moment when I was caught at a red light with the driver in the other lane next to me, who saw me swerve. I looked over and he’s staring at me like
:dahell::mjtf:
all I could do was try to play it off like I was unaffected-
:unimpressed:
Having that reaction to circle patterns is no joke. Good thing I was on a side street with limited car traffic, driving slow if that was a regular highway going at high speeds - they would still be picking up pieces of my body parts off the road. If it happens again, I’m going to a psychiatrist or hypnotists whatever they’re called - it has to be a deep rooted issue at play to be that triggered over circle patterns. The only thing I can think of is when my parents left me in a playground ball pit and I almost suffocated. All of those foam balls and you know things like that seem 10x bigger as a child; they dumped me in there with my brothers, they kept throwing balls at my face and holding my head under the sea of those foam balls, using me as a test subject for their wrestling moves; there’s like 1000 balls in there- I was crying. Shyt hasn’t been the same with me and circles. I need immersive therapy or something.
:hhh:
Reminds me of when my son was a baby, he had really curly hair so when he would sweat: the curls turned into coils - now picture a baby head with nothing but circles. Set me off. I had him wearing hats - try explaining to your family members why tryptophobia stops you from looking at a pattern of baby curls on your own son.
:deadrose:

Let me tell you my story. My home boy sent me pics of wasp nest that he pulled out the ground the other day. He excited for Candyman so he thought it was cool to send them in a text. I got soo itchy and got headache after seeing those images, As I type listening to Joe radio on Pandora, a Candyman trailer is played lol.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now streaming on Hulu-
First time watch for me.
MV5BYWVkMWEyMDUtZTVmOC00MTYxLWE1ZTUtNjk4M2IzMjY2OTIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDk5Mzc5MQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Can someone explain to me why Hulu doesn’t have a “start over” option?
:dahell:
It’s 2021, why tf do I have to sit there and wait for an episode or movie to rewind in order to watch. Every other streaming service has a “start over” or “watch from the beginning” option. Not Hulu though - You have to physically hit the rewind and wait. Hulu interface designed by Blockbuster video. Who designed this? I’m trying to watch X files - i had an episode playing in the background that I missed and want to playback. Idk why this bothers me tonight Bc I’ve had Hulu 4ever but damn I don’t have the patience for this tonight - dumbest shyt ever.
:what:
I got in the ear of these HULU execs and made it happen. Remember my post from earlier this year?? And they officially took my advice and named it “start over”
^^^^
@Jello Biafra im influential. I talked, they listened. Cha-Ching Cha-Ching; more Hulu stock for me, I want my dividends. It all starts with an idea.
JealousEarnestKomododragon-max-1mb.gif

Last edited: