Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I completely forgot they were doing yet another Texas Chainsaw Massacre reboot/revamp/whatever.

:mjtf:
What do you mean you forgot??!!! It’s no “whatever”.

There you go- it’s only like the BIGGEST remake that’s trending in horror news since the announcement was made. The fact that it’s picking up from the original TCM. I’ve posted the trailer and description in here several times over the past year or so. These hateful bias comments of yours are exactly why I should forget that you exist in this thread.
:unimpressed:
3 yrs and you can’t refrain from your TCM disdain.
:scust:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I completely forgot they were doing yet another Texas Chainsaw Massacre reboot/revamp/whatever.
I will force you to remember - MK Ultra style
:umad:
JealousEarnestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

MV5BZTc5NjM4ZDUtMTllYy00NWQ5LWFlYjEtODczOWU3ZmEzMjkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY5NzkyMjA@._V1_.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:mjtf:
What do you mean you forgot??!!! It’s no “whatever”.

There you go- it’s only like the BIGGEST remake that’s trending in horror news since the announcement was made. The fact that it’s picking up from the original TCM. I’ve posted the trailer and description in here several times over the past year or so. These hateful bias comments of yours are exactly why I should forget that you exist in this thread.
:unimpressed:
3 yrs and you can’t refrain from your TCM disdain.
:scust:

I will force you to remember - MK Ultra style
:umad:
JealousEarnestKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

MV5BZTc5NjM4ZDUtMTllYy00NWQ5LWFlYjEtODczOWU3ZmEzMjkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODY5NzkyMjA@._V1_.jpg

The movie is directed by a guy who's only other directed film is some nonsense where he cast an extremely white guy as a Mexican smuggling cocaine across the border in a cast.
Aside from having that crusty dusty filthy hillbilly aesthetic in his filmmaking that is reminiscent of Rob Zombie I can't think of any good reason this guy was given the directing gig other than it being the cheapest option for the studio.
In summation: This reboot is going to be absolute ass.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
v1.bTsxMzI3MzMyNjtqOzE4NjkzOzEyMDA7MTUxOTsyMjUw

Just watched

It was aight
I know how we are such “fans” of angsty hipster overly sarcastic dry humor emo white chicks on tv with their nerdy cac friends -check this out
:lolbron:
maxresdefault.jpg

Basically it’s if Daria from MTV gets caught up in a psychological spiral murder mystery, her and her snobbish friends get involved in tales of drugs, depression and revenge, and catch a few bodies along the way while she further drags her already dysfunctional friends into murder cover ups and schemes (hbo max limited series -20 min episodes.) more of a thriller/comedy than horror

I can’t lie, I’m kind of hooked on this for what it is. I just happened on it this morning as I was looking for a different show to watch in the background while I was working. Nothing but a sum total of bad decisions-This is exactly how hipster NYC Buffys and Brendans act, if you watch it from that perspective- Clueless and stupid satire. White people getting caught in dumb shyt and overreacting
:mjlol::mjlol::francis::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The movie is directed by a guy who's only other directed film is some nonsense where he cast an extremely white guy as a Mexican smuggling cocaine across the border in a cast.
Aside from having that crusty dusty filthy hillbilly aesthetic in his filmmaking that is reminiscent of Rob Zombie I can't think of any good reason this guy was given the directing gig other than it being the cheapest option for the studio.
In summation: This reboot is going to be absolute ass.
mgid:ao:image:mtv.com:46994

Dafuq did I just READ??!!
:gucci:
That’s a whole lot of words that you can’t come back from andddddd you threw my guy RZ under the bus with your shade; you do realize that those are fighting words right?? your intentions are noted for further review - crime scene clean up; time for another murder scene:coffee:
tumblr_nsq8v2bbM91rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

January 14: Hunted
January 28: The Queen of Black Magic
February 4: A Nightmare Wakes
February 11: After Midnight
February 18: Shook
February 25: The Dark & The Wicked
March 4: Lucky
March 11: Stay Out of the F**king Attic
March 18: Koko-Di, Koko-Da
March 18: Slaxx
March 25: Violation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Jello Biafra has a death wish- we need the Wish Master in this bih to take out his trash opinions on TCM and RZ
1lmXqxZaD6jzu1AQAiQmEsD7DjCbY9hwmyf1BSHepNDTmmDhD5XOpgUCnQwhFncxhflS6QUQSexROhI9H0y-f6xn5Ml3KGxbcMtB0L4vU1GqInB9EIwUyLdhGNT3-vgiLGL7DgQl

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Reboot Confirmed In Canon With Original 1974 Movie
The upcoming Texas Chainsaw Massacre reboot from Legendary is confirmed to be a continuation of Tobe Hooper's original 1974 horror classic.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Of all these delays and early releases. Why did they insist on Antlers being worth delaying when we know no mainstream audience gonna enjoy it like us smh. This movie should have BEEN dropped man.
Antlers should've been released on VOD back in the summer of 2020.