Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Between the Knicks being back and Vikings series finale, I've slacked on horror the past couple. I've got Super Dark Times and Soul Collector queued up on Shudder though. I've had a craving for some good short horror fiction too, ever since I started following some of the instagram short horror pages @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC put us up on.
:salute:
glad you like the “shorts” - I browse during my down time - If I come across more decent video shorts or Short stories I will post.

There’s a few of those short stories that are too dark for me - sometimes those short stories on IG read like confessionals when those pages take public submissions.
:merchant::merchant:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Bringing us to 2021:

Trailer is giving me 2003 vibes

:whoo::stylin:
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m preparing a list of all epic disaster, technology gone wrong, man v machine, predictive programming horror movies to rewatch or watch. I’m doing an experiment, for research purposes on coo-relations. (Based on a thread inspired by @Rollie Forbes https://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-kind-of-skynet-shyt-is-this.824733/ )

1.Cell (tubi streaming)
(Based on a book by Stephen King)
A1R8HuqffAL._SL1500_.jpg

A graphic novelist (John Cusack) begins a desperate search for his estranged wife (Clark Sarullo) and son (Ethan Andrew Casto) after a mysterious cellphone signal transforms New Englanders into savage killers.

#2 in epic disaster horror movies. The Crazies (1973 Edition) - tubi
MV5BZjdhOWQ4YzctNGY2Yi00ZDE4LWJlMTEtNjM2YTUwNWE0ZGQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDY2MTk1ODk@._V1_.jpg

The military attempts to contain a manmade combat virus that causes death and permanent insanity in those infected, as it overtakes a small Pennsylvania town.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“Clarice” trailer from Silence of the Lambs spinoff - CBS access . Feb 11

Clarice" offers a deep dive into the untold personal story of FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, six months after the events of "The Silence of the Lambs." Brilliant and vulnerable, Clarice's bravery gives her an inner light that draws monsters and madmen to her. However, her complex psychological makeup that comes from a challenging childhood empowers her to begin to find her voice while working in a man's world, as well as escape the family secrets that have haunted her throughout her life.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
“Clarice” trailer from Silence of the Lambs spinoff - CBS access . Feb 11

Clarice" offers a deep dive into the untold personal story of FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, six months after the events of "The Silence of the Lambs." Brilliant and vulnerable, Clarice's bravery gives her an inner light that draws monsters and madmen to her. However, her complex psychological makeup that comes from a challenging childhood empowers her to begin to find her voice while working in a man's world, as well as escape the family secrets that have haunted her throughout her life.

At some point I’m gonna have to get cbs all access for a month to check out this and the stand

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can't understand a word that is being said but this "Rat Disaster" movie from China looks like my worst nightmare come to life:

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Ten Minutes to Midnight
In "Ten Minutes to Midnight," Caroline Williams returns to the DJ booth for the first time since her star-making turn as Stretch in 1986's "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2."
A character-driven night terror, "Ten Minutes to Midnight" begins when veteran punk rock disc jockey Amy Marlowe (Williams) is bitten by a rabid bat on the eve of her final graveyard shift broadcast. When a raging storm traps Amy, her mysterious replacement (Nicole Kang, "Batwoman"), and the uneasy staff inside their small-town radio station, reality begins to fracture as they move further and further into the graveyard shift.
Available January 19th.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Sacrifice
After his mother’s death, Isaac and his pregnant wife return to his birthplace on a remote Norwegian island to claim on unexpected inheritance. During their visit, the couple discover dark secrets from Isaac’s past. Their pleasant trip quickly turns into a nightmare when Isaac and his wife encounter a sinister cult that worships a sea-dwelling deity.

I love me some Barbara Crampton but that accent she's struggling with in the trailer is not the business. Movie gives me Lovecraftian 'Midsomar" vibes though.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Red Woods
A group of urban explorers gathers in Pennsylvania’s Redstone County Forest to capture footage of abandoned houses and tell their stories. But these “house chasers” get more than they bargained for when, after a series of grisly discoveries, they become the subjects of a different kind of story … one in which they are the ones being chased.
Trapped in a swathe of woods so remote there’s only one way in or out, they quickly discover there is evil in their midst. One among them has devised a insidious plot to construct a tale of terror using his victims’ own footage - and their fates will lie at the whim of his deadly game. With cameras rolling, they must navigate a killer’s “playground” of destruction, because their escape is not part of his script. With its genre-bending approach, Red Woods delivers a fresh take on modern horror.
Available on Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, YouTube Movies, Cable and Satellite On Demand on February 5th!

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Day One!!!! That log though :damn::damn:
I’ve seen every Wrong Turn movie and this looks like it will not disappoint. I’ll pay the $19.99 on-demand new release Amazon Prime Cinema rate, idc. This is must see tv - return of the inbred kannibal killer kacs of Wild West Virginia
tumblr_nj66i4oyqg1ra4318o2_500.gifv

side note - my daughter walked in my room when the WT trailer came on, - “what are you doing momm—??” Backed herself up and left right out, like all types of nope.
tenor.gif

she’s getting used to my vibe.
:mjlol::deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
At some point I’m gonna have to get cbs all access for a month to check out this and the stand
Tbh, I’m not feeling The Stand too much; Idk if I’m just not into it based off my temperament at the moment or if it’s just not catching my attention based off my expectations. I back burnered that series. It’s ok but not in a “can’t wait until the next episode” kind of way like I did for the CBS access “Evil” series with a week to week release. The Stand is kind of choppy - the first episode lead in was good but after the first 30 mins they focus on this loner type of dude as the main character; then it gets weird. I have my CBS subscription through an Apple TV promotion where they offered showtime + cbs for $9.99 whereas stand alone CBS is $9.99 w/o commercials.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Tbh, I’m not feeling The Stand too much; Idk if I’m just not into it based off my temperament at the moment or if it’s just not catching my attention based off my expectations. I back burnered that series. It’s ok but not in a “can’t wait until the next episode” kind of way like I did for the CBS access “Evil” series with a week to week release. I have my CBS subscription through an Apple TV promotion where they offered showtime + cbs for $9.99 whereas stand alone CBS is $9.99 w/o commercials.
Yeah I’ll grab it for a month at some point to check em out and see if I wanna continue. I still have some twilight zone episodes left too.