Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Night-Stalker-Netflix.jpg

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This about Richard Ramirez or whatever his name was?

Fred.
Yes. Limited docuseries on Netflix about Ramirez. I started watching ep 1 today. So far, nothing new or new information about this that I haven’t seen in other serial killer documentaries or articles throughout the years except for maybe more first hand homicide team investigation interviews, the time period of 1980s Los Angeles, Ramirez’ Mexican background and his Devil worshipping. LA seemed like a haven for serial killers back then.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yes. Limited docuseries on Netflix about Ramirez. I started watching ep 1 today. So far, nothing new or new information about this that I haven’t seen in other serial killer documentaries or articles throughout the years except for maybe more first hand homicide team investigation interviews, the time period of 1980s Los Angeles and Ramirez’ Mexican background. LA seemed like a haven for serial killers back then.

I'll probably check it out because I read about this guy in the late 80's but I forgot most of the details about him and the case.

I think Rolling Stone did an article about him.

Fred.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'll probably check it out because I read about this guy in the late 80's but I forgot most of the details about him and the case.

I think Rolling Stone did an article about him.

Fred.
Disregard some of what I said earlier - this series gives a lot more detail than other docs that I’ve watched. More description of the crime scenes and photos too
:merchant:
I went from this - “oh look another serial killer doc”:unimpressed:to
“Wtf -That was one crazy demonic possessed ritualistic ruthless bastahd, let me check the locks on my house” type of vibe
:picard::huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This dude Ramirez was snatching people out their cars as they were sitting there and killing them. What the hell !!!! Which means that he was watching for cars to drive by, waiting until the person would stop the vehicle and snatched them out as soon as they parked just so could see the “look of fear and shock on their face” wtf.
:damn:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idk why I read and browse this right before I go to bed-
@storyteller here's another one for you.
There’s A Shack Called ‘The Devil’s Toy Box’ In Louisiana And People Who Go In There Supposedly Lose Their Minds

The Devil’s Toy Box” is an urban legend that savvier horror fans will recognize as the inspiration for the infamous Lament Configuration from Clive Barker’s seminal Hellraiser series. Though in reality the titular “box” is not a toy at all but rather a small room where the floor, the ceiling, and the walls are each composed of one giant mirror.

According to the legend, if you stood inside this mirror-room alone for too long, supposedly the devil would show up and steal your soul. In most versions of this story, he did so by flaying you alive. I mention all of this because about two weeks ago, I got an email from an 18-year-old girl located in Northern Louisiana who we’ll call “Erin” (the specific town where Erin lived shall go unnamed for reasons that will soon become clear).
Like a lot of places, the town where Erin lived had its own annual haunted-house attraction that went up every October. The attraction was called Farmer Grave’s Haunted Orchard and in years past, it had been every bit as thrilling as that name suggested; which is to say not very. So for Halloween 2014, the owners decided to spice things up by building several new interactive installations, of which included a windowless shack called The Devil’s Toy Box. This shack housed a small room composed of large wall-sized mirrors.

That’s how Erin heard it described anyway — she had never been inside the Toy Box herself. Farmer Grave’s closed less than a week after opening that year — a result of the numerous people who had to be hospitalized after going inside the Devil’s Toy Box attraction.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The movie, SCREAM was based on actual murder events in Gainesville FL
Danny Rolling: The True Story Behind the Killer Who Inspired 'Scream'

Danny Rolling: The True Story Behind the Killer Who Inspired 'Scream'
Known as the “Gainesville Ripper,” Rolling terrorized the Florida college town during a three-day murderous rampage in late summer 1990.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

I remember throwing this on one night while I was with a girl I was smashing in college. I completely forgot about the flashback sequence with the lady and the guys on the beach, and had to timorously explain to her that Italian horror could get a little risqué at times. She was cool about it, but it's probably a miracle that I got laid (ever.)

Last edited: