Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This shows that Maidana wasnt just a neanderthal brawler like a Provodnikov, but actually contained a good Boxing IQ as evidenced by the fact he was able to set a trap on Mayweather:ehh:
Chino was elite at the highest levels then, he'd mop the floor with Manny and cotto, shame another legacy fight didn't happen, no shame in leaving on a high note

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Maidana vs Pacquiao would've been a great matchup. I wanted that too.

See Jeff horn, Bradley even Sanchez, Manny ain't like for someone to get dirty with him...chino was a whole different level figher, whose punches felt like steel according to Floyd, who edged the line of being disqualified every fight winning or losing who could switch educated counters in the midst of his onslaughts

Shame it didn't happen... Would love to see the super friendly saved Manny getting kneed, tackled, bitten, and dodging lethal rabbit punch combos:mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
This shows that Maidana wasnt just a neanderthal brawler like a Provodnikov, but actually contained a good Boxing IQ as evidenced by the fact he was able to set a trap on Mayweather:ehh:
Chino was elite at the highest levels then, he'd mop the floor with Manny and cotto, shame another legacy fight didn't happen, no shame in leaving on a high note

:usure:
Conor McGregor was able to land on Floyd as well.. Was that elite level boxing?? Or was it Floyd bullshytting and carying his opponent? Like he's basically told y'all he does with his opponents and was able to bamboozle y'all into buying that Maidana rematch(and y'all fall for it) Don't get it fukked up.. Chino Maidana is ass cheeks and he would've gotten smashed by Pacquiao, Thurman(both who he ducked) Porter, Swift, Bradley, Spence, Crawford at 147... They all would've fukked him up.. Chino seen the writing on the wall and got the fukk outa dodge quick fast and in a hurry

:dead: @ "elite at the highest levels" I gotta start smoking what yall smoking

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Conor McGregor was able to land on Floyd as well.. Was that elite level boxing?? Or was it Floyd bullshytting and carying his opponent? Like he's basically told y'all he does with his opponents and was able to bamboozle y'all into buying that Maidana rematch(and y'all fall for it) Don't get it fukked up.. Chino Maidana is ass cheeks and he would've gotten smashed by Pacquiao, Thurman(both who he ducked) Porter, Swift, Bradley, Spence, Crawford at 147... They all would've fukked him up.. Chino seen the writing on the wall and got the fukk outa dodge quick fast and in a hurry

I hope in 2018 we can leave behind this whole "Maidana was elite and the 2nd coming of Duran/Mayorga/Margarito/Juggernaut etc..." narrative in 2017

A guy that struggled with Soto Karass and Joseito Lopez is supposed to be this all time great badass is just :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I hope in 2018 we can leave behind this whole "Maidana was elite and the 2nd coming of Duran/Mayorga/Margarito/Juggernaut etc..." narrative in 2017

A guy that struggled with Soto Karass and Joseito Lopez is supposed to be this all time great badass is just :mjlol:
dont forget these

sbko9Y.gif

4f4eaab92abe9.image.jpg

ox281291039044725354.jpg

as mentioned it took devon 10 rounds what it took floyd 24 rounds to do

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Saunders Will Celebrate: Sex With Prostitutes Daily, Non-Stop

By Michael Woods

WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders is quite the character. We know this, we’ve seen him in action, heard his spicy chatter over the last few years, and even seen it in action, from his blood-line.

I don't think he will be getting any less interesting as his profile grows, either, judging by this video hit posted to Fight Hype.

When asked about his holiday plans, the 28 year old, who undressed David Lemieux and mocked his manhood last Saturday night in Montreal, said, “Sex, prostitutes... Um..More sex, and more prostitutes. Every single day…nonstop.”

“Until you get into camp,” the interrogator queried, his tongue, too, presumably, planted in cheek.

Until I get AIDS,” the 26-0 Brit boxer said.

dog :deadmanny:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

By Michael Woods

WBO middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders is quite the character. We know this, we’ve seen him in action, heard his spicy chatter over the last few years, and even seen it in action, from his blood-line.

I don't think he will be getting any less interesting as his profile grows, either, judging by this video hit posted to Fight Hype.

When asked about his holiday plans, the 28 year old, who undressed David Lemieux and mocked his manhood last Saturday night in Montreal, said, “Sex, prostitutes... Um..More sex, and more prostitutes. Every single day…nonstop.”

“Until you get into camp,” the interrogator queried, his tongue, too, presumably, planted in cheek.

Until I get AIDS,” the 26-0 Brit boxer said.

dog :deadmanny:
Brings a new meaning to BJS :lolbron:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

Margarito is a cheater,duran is a quitter,mayorga is famous for beating forrest and getting stopped by oscar,trinidad,cotto and mosley.
dont forget these

sbko9Y.gif

4f4eaab92abe9.image.jpg

ox281291039044725354.jpg

as mentioned it took devon 10 rounds what it took floyd 24 rounds to do
Before or after Robert garcia came on?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Margarito is a cheater,duran is a quitter,mayorga is famous for beating forrest and getting stopped by oscar,trinidad,cotto and mosley.

Before or after Robert garcia came on?
Don't bother those same nikkas will dikkride Manny to the grave yet he got molested by a school teacher, maybe Manny minus roids wasn't elite

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Floyd never coasted against maidana
Maidana woulda gave pacquaio fits