Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Before or after Robert garcia came on?

Does it matter? I like maidana but these losses are for real..he lost a war to khan and got schooled in one sided fashion by devon..its amazing what the Broner win and Floyd fights have done in terms of how maidana's career is viewed

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Does it matter? I like maidana but these losses are for real..he lost a war to khan and got schooled in one sided fashion by devon..its amazing what the Broner win and Floyd fights have done in terms of how maidana's career is viewed
he did better than anyone against the goat since de la hoya.
And yes it does matter.
Does he have to wear his L's, yes
But duran has to wear the fact that he quit in his prime like a bytch
Mayorga got stopped a ton of times
margarito is a cheater which put all his wins prior to being caught in question

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
he did better than anyone against the goat since de la hoya.
And yes it does matter.
Does he have to wear his L's, yes
But duran has to wear the fact that he quit in his prime like a bytch
It doesn't matter..we aren't going to ignore the pre Robert Garcia part of his career...he was a champion in that part of his career too...and other fighters didn't struggle as much as Floyd did to hurt, drop, and beat him.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
It doesn't matter..we aren't going to ignore the pre Robert Garcia part of his career...he was a champion in that part of his career too...and other fighters didn't struggle as much as Floyd did to hurt, drop, and beat him.
It matters because people are praising whom they felt he became.
I agree he has to wear those l's regardless
But also this cant be ignored:
duran has to wear the fact that he quit in his prime like a bytch

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Floyd never coasted against maidana
Maidana woulda gave pacquaio fits
:gucci: Floyd stood right in front of Maidana and was letting him Teeoff in that 1st fight.. He was bullshytting to make that fight close so he could pull of selling a rematch to the public. Nothing y'all can say can convince me otherwise cause we seen the way Floyd fights before and after Maidana. He def was bullshytting in that 1st fight.
Maidana would've gotten flatlined vs Pacquiao

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
:gucci: Floyd stood right in front of Maidana and was letting him Teeoff in that 1st fight.. He was bullshytting to make that fight close so he could pull of selling a rematch to the public. Nothing y'all can say can convince me otherwise cause we seen the way Floyd fights before and after Maidana. He def was bullshytting in that 1st fight.
Maidana would've gotten flatlined vs Pacquiao
:mjlol:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Lets pretend like we wasn't all in unison saying"Floyd what the fukk are you doing" "Floyd use your legs" in those 1st 4 rounds vs Maidana
Floyd definitely came to scrap,more head to head
He was bullshytting to make that fight close so he could pull of selling a rematch to the public.

but you're putting extras on it

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
nikkas cant even give Maidana props for setting a trap on Mayweather without adding in extra hate:hhh:

Regardless of your opinion on him as a fighter, the fact remains he had enough of an IQ to adjust, mid-fight, to a signature move from Floyd and bait him into throwing it so that Maidana could land a clean right hand. That was smart...and something the likes of Provodnikov or a Matthysse has not shown in their arsenal vs a fighter the level of Money Mayweather.

Dont be a hater:scust:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It matters except if you seriously believe the same version who lost to Devon by a shutout also the one who gave Floyd one of his toughest fights ever.
His improvemebt with Garcia was obvious and it showed in results too

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LOL at nikkas being so cised off that one punch he landed that punch now all of a sudden Maidana has elite level ring IQ ability and awareness lol :camby:

Maidana beat Broner's ass, so of course Broner's biggest supporter has to prop him up

Pacquiao landed Floyds own signature move on Floyd more than once when they fought.. Have you once seen Pac get any props for his IQ? Hell nah

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It matters except if you seriously believe the same version who lost to Devon by a shutout also the one who gave Floyd one of his toughest fights ever.

Yea if you choose to ignore that Floyd fought differently in that fight vs Maidana

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
LOL at nikkas being so cised off that one punch he landed that punch now all of a sudden Maidana has elite level ring IQ ability and awareness lol :camby:

Maidana beat Broner's ass, so of course Broner's biggest supporter has to prop him up

Pacquiao landed Floyds own signature move on Floyd more than once when they fought.. Have you once seen Pac get any props for his IQ? Hell nah

Where did I say this fool?:martin:

And you cant deny video which shows the truth...so beat it :camby:

Also, you talking this Pacquiao bullshyt. Link a video of Pacquiao adjusting and then setting a trap on Mayweather...or shut the fukk up:scust:

Maidana gave Floyd a much tougher fight than that Toradol abusing midget he scared to death of Crawford & lost to to substitute teacher:hhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Then tell me why is it the only loss on maidana's record that was lopsided? This was a devon that was on a slide of suspect performances himself. They both moved up to 147 for the fight...maidana was not on a losing streak...he just got whipped...its boxing it happens