Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Thurman gets on my nerves. BEFORE the elbow surgery he was fighting once a fukking year. He wants the money and he wants to be a star, but he's not willing to earn it. EJ has been calling him out for YEARS. Thurman told him to get more exp under his belt. Now EJ has a title and Keith still wants to duck and evade. Trust me, he's hoping someone beats him so he doesn't have to face him. The WW division is loaded, but most of these fukkers are too scared to face one another. Ok, I will say Thurman had faced a bit more than most (Guerrero, Porter and Swift), but this fighting once a year shyt is for the birds. He's just holding the belt hostage until a big money fight becomes available. I understand him wanting to wait a bit for the EJ fight, but wtf is he going to do in the mean time to raise the fights profile? This is fukking ridiculous. I hope WBC forces him to fight EJ or Crawford. I'm tired of this bum ass nikka seriously
I hope the LHW and FW division doesn't turn out to be like HW and WW where the champs ain't facing each other. Then again come to think of it the pimp and kkkov were supposed to fight ages ago :patrice:

LennoxWine

All Star
Daps
Now it makes sense why Terence Crawford's punching power has increased as he's moved up in weight. He couldn't knockout Ricky Burns who went into the fight with a broken jaw, but he beating full fledged junior welterweights into submission:jbhmm:. I may have to rethink my vision on how the welterweight division plays out these next two years.:patrice:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Now it makes sense why Terence Crawford's punching power has increased as he's moved up in weight. He couldn't knockout Ricky Burns who went into the fight with a broken jaw, but he beating full fledged junior welterweights into submission:jbhmm:. I may have to rethink my vision on how the welterweight division plays out these next two years.:patrice:
It will come down to Crawford and EJ. It's inevitable.

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
I got picked up my my mother because even the poice wouldn't take me. I was walk around naked at 4am getting into fights I swear on my life. I found my boxers on the side of the road. And further along was my whole clothes. I have no memory of being in any clubs but apparently I was out all night lol and even got with some lesbian pawg who doesn't normally fukk with males. Ive already had one beating of my brother now when I wake up in the morning I have to take another ass whooping because that's how my family works.I'm sorry but thisis fu king hilarious. The poice refused to keep me in custody because I was being such a problem. I still have no idea how my face got busted up and I ended up naked lol. Ive got some serious conversations to have tomorrow :demonic:

The axe murderer

Daps
I got picked up my my mother because even the poice wouldn't take me. I was walk around naked at 4am getting into fights I swear on my life. I found my boxers on the side of the road. And further along was my whole clothes. I have no memory of being in any clubs but apparently I was out all night lol and even got with some lesbian pawg who doesn't normally fukk with males. Ive already had one beating of my brother now when I wake up in the morning I have to take another ass whooping because that's how my family works.I'm sorry but thisis fu king hilarious. The poice refused to keep me in custody because I was being such a problem. I still have no idea how my face got busted up and I ended up naked lol. Ive got some serious conversations to have tomorrow :demonic:
And with that I am done for the night.....and possibly the week
full

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Could also be why his chin may improve as he has to cut less weight. I have said from the beginning, I am not worried about Crawford at 147. He won't lose a fight because he moved up in weight, he would only lose if he happen ed to get beat by a better fighter that night, straight up. However, I think only Spence has an argument of being better long term.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Let me get some of whatever you was on:whoo:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Thurman gets on my nerves. BEFORE the elbow surgery he was fighting once a fukking year. He wants the money and he wants to be a star, but he's not willing to earn it. EJ has been calling him out for YEARS. Thurman told him to get more exp under his belt. Now EJ has a title and Keith still wants to duck and evade. Trust me, he's hoping someone beats him so he doesn't have to face him. The WW division is loaded, but most of these fukkers are too scared to face one another. Ok, I will say Thurman had faced a bit more than most (Guerrero, Porter and Swift), but this fighting once a year shyt is for the birds. He's just holding the belt hostage until a big money fight becomes available. I understand him wanting to wait a bit for the EJ fight, but wtf is he going to do in the mean time to raise the fights profile? This is fukking ridiculous. I hope WBC forces him to fight EJ or Crawford. I'm tired of this bum ass nikka seriously

He was injured before the elbow surgery as well when he fought once last year

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
:wtf:

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps

I'm so sorry about this post lol. I haven't drunk in months for a reason :dead:

The axe murderer

Daps
Deontay Wilder: If I Wasn't Black - I'd Get More U.S. Media Respect

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) is not very happy with the way the media and expert analysts have been treating professional boxers in the United States.

Wilder has traveled to many other countries, and he watches closely at how overseas fighters are embraced by the entire country.

He says it's not the same when it comes to the United States. He believes homegrown boxers are largely ignored by the American press.

deontay-wilder%20(1)_8.jpg

The way things are in the current boxing landscape, Wilder believes the American press and expert analysts are aggressively embracing foreign fighters who travel over to the United States to further their careers - while actual American fighters get the shaft.

“The problem with America is we got media downing American fighters, we got analysts and so-called experts downing American fighters, you got former champions that have made their mark in the sport but don’t want to see their legacy passed downing American fighters," Wilder told The Guardian.

“I never understand that, especially as a champion. You should want somebody to come and pass you. You should want someone to keep the sport alive and build it up. Even the champions don’t want their legacy passed because they don’t want to be forgotten, but if you did it right the first time you’ll never be forgotten. Casual fans come into boxing and listen to the so-called experts downing our fighters but praise the foreigners. We adopt the foreigners but down our own. That’s a huge problem. In other countries, they praise their fighters.

“A lot of people don’t want to pull the race card but let’s be real: I’m a realist, I’m a woke realist, I’m not brainwashed at all. I see what’s going on. If I was every other ethnicity, any type of person that’s not a black man, it would be different. If I was any other color but black, it would be different.”

@Newzz

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nah... if the most known name you beat is Bermane Stiverne you won't become a PPV star in the most saturated market no matter what.
He should be a PPV star based on what?
cause he's a HW with KOs?
The Klitschkos were HWs with KOs and white still couldn't break through in the US

edit: he's actually talking about more respect? idk...
again if I compare it to the Klitschkos they also didn't get all that hyped up by US media
plus Wilder just got tons of new hype recently because he KO an inactive, plodding Stiverne

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nah... if the most known name you beat is Bermane Stiverne you won't become a PPV star in the most saturated market no matter what.
He should be a PPV star based on what?
cause he's a HW with KOs?
The Klitschkos were HWs with KOs and white still couldn't break through in the US

edit: he's actually talking about more respect? idk...
again if I compare it to the Klitschkos they also didn't get all that hyped up by US media
plus Wilder just got tons of new hype recently because he KO an inactive, plodding Stiverne

The Klitchkos ain't Amercann though which is his point.. If Wilder was a southern bred white boy from Alabama as the WBC champion with almost 40 KOs. All of media plus sponsors would be riding his nuts

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

“A lot of people don’t want to pull the race card but let’s be real: I’m a realist, I’m a woke realist, I’m not brainwashed at all. I see what’s going on. If I was every other ethnicity, any type of person that’s not a black man, it would be different. If I was any other color but black, it would be different.”

#WokeChampions #KufiHeavyweights #WilderX just remember who started em
:wow: